Kat

Are you looking?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What is your relationship status?

• Married
    • Co-habitating, Engaged or in a serious relationship
    • Dating someone special and want to take it to the next level
    • Recently broke up or in a stale relationship and want to move on
    • Actively seeking Mr. or Mrs. Right - FIX ME UP!!!
    • Just having fun, don't want to settle down...want to meet many people
    • Not interested or not ready to date right now. Happily single

Now that the Romance Room is open, I thought I should put up a poll to see where people are romantically. I think most people on OL are involved with someone, but the ones who are looking for a match should definitely make it known. Feel free to introduce yourself or post dating profiles in the romance forum.

Kat

(engaged to MSK)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got one for being about to break up? Yup, so I guess I'm in stale relationship soon to be in fix me up. I can't get a relationship with a girl my age to last over a month though. It's getting pretty bad.

Edited by Danneskjold

Danneskjold; I think at your age you should not expect long term relationships. If I read your post you do meet up with someone new. It just doesn't last very long. You'll meet someone. You're not even 18!

Thanks for the congrats, Kori. I guess I figured everyone knew about us since we've had our story up since starting OL. The long-term long-distance thing has been a royal pain in the petutti, but we are committed to make it work, get married and build a life together. Soon.

Jeff, don't worry about always having to be in a relationship. You have enough going on with school, sports, etc. and probably don't need the drama anyway. Enjoy being alone for awhile and not having to answer to a teenaged girl. If you connect with a girl you like, cool, go out, but take things at a comfortable pace and don't feel you need a date every weekend or to even experience a serious relationship or love at your age. Take your time, you have lots of it.

Kat

Thanks for the congrats, Kori. I guess I figured everyone knew about us since we've had our story up since starting OL. The long-term long-distance thing has been a royal pain in the petutti, but we are committed to make it work, get married and build a life together. Soon.

Kat

Yeah, I'm learning about the pain in the butt of the long-distance thing myself, Kat. You should really share any philosophy you have to better handle it. [Although Angie and I will be meeting soon enough. Fire works!]

Yeah, I'm learning about the pain in the butt of the long-distance thing myself, Kat. You should really share any philosophy you have to better handle it. [Although Angie and I will be meeting soon enough. Fire works!]

My advice: Git your punk ass out to California and claim your woman. Now!

I know life gets complicated and it may not be the ideal first date, but even if it is for just a weekend, you gotta get together soon. What the hell are you waiting for, Christmas? Now Git!

Kat

I hope I’m not letting too many cats out of the bag, [pun intended] but I will be on a plane early next year [circumstances won’t permit otherwise] and Angie I have decided to spend a week together—never mind this weekend stuff. We are past the “dating phase” and into seeing what it’s like being together day after day. For a week that is. It’s going to be a lost week. Can you imagine Angie on the back of a hog going down sunset Blvd. Woooo-eeee!

Yeah, very good news coming soon but the suspense and wait of it all is just killin' me. It will be a very fun week. Victor, I guess that means we'll be posting about the week we spend together but details should definitely be left out !! :devil: hehhehehehehe We're not messing around with the whole dating phase. It will be a lot of fun and have much lined up.

Yeah, very good news coming soon but the suspense and wait of it all is just killin' me. It will be a very fun week. Victor, I guess that means we'll be posting about the week we spend together but details should definitely be left out !! :devil: hehhehehehehe We're not messing around with the whole dating phase. It will be a lot of fun and have much lined up.

Baby, if we leave out the details there will be nothing to post about regarding our week! Wooooo-eeee! :sweat:

It would look like this: [Censored] ate, and sleep [censored] ate, sleep [censored] ate, sleep [censored] saw movie, ate [censored] [censored] [sensored] :hyper:

Edited by Victor Pross

Well, I'm officially single. I guess I'm looking for a girl to be set up with. Might have some trouble finding someone in my age range on this forum though. Seeing as I'm 16 and officially the youngest member that has presented him or herself on this forum.

Edited by Danneskjold

I'd like to offer congratulations to Kat and MSK, and Victor and Angie on their relationships, and hope the best for all those seeking such long term romantic involvements.

However, I'm just going from 'recently broke up' to 'just having fun' after a nine year relationship. That 'no relationship lasting longer than a month' situation sounds perfect to me right now! :)

There are millions of women in the world and I have met the one who couldn't be more perfect. What are the odds? Good luck to anybody who pursues their true love. :)
Victor,

Including dating, I'm 12 years in and still feel the same way. The last few weeks I have had to go out of town overnight a few times. You know the area-- I was working some long hours near Barrie. I still get butterflies with a sense of anticipation when I come home to see my wife. I'm sure you are experiencing that tenfold right now. A passion for life's potential is worth pursuing.

Angie and Victor, enjoy one another. There is nothing like the electricity of being there.

All the best,

Paul

Paul, I have been in love before, but Angie is my true soul mate. This is the woman I want to spend my life with, and I can see myself dozens of years from now holding her hand, kissing her then---as I will the day we finally get to meet. That's how I feel about her.

Hi Jenna,

So that's where you've been..... Congratulations on your fabulous find. There is nothing that compares to being totally swept away by love. And, yes, it is sort of like being blindsided! It's the best.

I guess I can't try to fix you up anymore. Hell, I don't think there are any eligible women left on OL at this point. Looks like my matchmaking days are over. Dayaamm!

I wish you and your beau much happiness. Have a great time. btw - Is he a friend of Ross?

Kat

Thank you very much! Also I've been in school and just living my life... sitting less in front of the computer and doing more school.

He has nothing to do with objectivism at all. :-)

--j

Hi Jenna,

So that's where you've been..... Congratulations on your fabulous find. There is nothing that compares to being totally swept away by love. And, yes, it is sort of like being blindsided! It's the best.

I guess I can't try to fix you up anymore. Hell, I don't think there are any eligible women left on OL at this point. Looks like my matchmaking days are over. Dayaamm!

I wish you and your beau much happiness. Have a great time. btw - Is he a friend of Ross?

Kat