Everyone Should See This And Any Woman Should Have This Conversation With Their Dr.

Selene

Everyone who is a woman should watch this and act on it. 

Any man who knows any women should share this with them also.

• 1 year later...

1 minute ago, wolfdevoon said:

I miss Selene a lot. Good guy.

So do I.  What became of him?  Is he still around? 

Drugs should be tested for safety not efficacy respecting the FDA stamp of approval. This should greatly reduce the time and cost of bringing new drugs to market even though it's hardly a "free market solution" to--whatever.

--Brant

that way drugs will be withdrawn because they don't work, not so much for damaging people

The correct dose of a drug is the amount that makes the most money. If the dose is too high, the patient dies and it's hard to make money out of dead people. If the dose is too low, the patient recovers and it's hard to make money out of healthy people. Somewhere between these 2 extremes is the dose that makes the most money. What this dose is will depend on the person. The doctor's job is to figure out the correct (most profitable) dose for each individual.

Dr. Mercola said the third biggest cause of all deaths is doctors, many of those by drugs taken as prescribed. They even have a name for disease caused by doctors -- iatrogenic. Someone wrote to Dr. Mercola and said it's a goddamn lie that doctors are third biggest cause of all deaths, that the truth is doctors are the first biggest cause of deaths.

The function of the Fraud and Deception Administration FDA is to protect doctors and drug companies from having so many deaths that that they lose too much money. If a drug causes too many deaths, it affects the bottom line.

There is no such thing as a perfectly nonpoisonous poison safe drug. There will always be poisonous effects. They are usually called side effects, contraindications, interactions, adverse effects, anything to avoid the word 'poisonous'. This is an acceptable business risk.

The worst thing a doctor can do is get his patients well. Some years ago I was told that Dr. G. is one of the better doctors in the hospital. But Dr. G. told me with his own mouth that getting people well is not his job and none of his patients get well and all of them get worse. At the time I was not impressed because in my ignorance I had the idea that a doctor is supposed to help his patients get well. But now I understand that getting patients well would be stupid because doctors are not in business to put themselves out of business.

I now tend to look upon doctors as enemies, literally, not figuratively. Nothing personal. They are in business for their benefit, not mine. I understand that. If they had the opportunity, they would do everything in their power to 'help' me, meaning to oppose me. Therefore I avoid them as I would avoid a mortal enemy. As long as we avoid each other, I get along perfectly with doctors.

On 14/01/2017 at 11:36 AM, jts said:

The worst thing a doctor can do is get his patients well.

I wanna explain this a bit.

You might think killing his patients is worse than getting his patients well. I agree that if a doctor kills his patients that would be a very bad thing to do. That would be the end of his revenue from those patients. How the hell is a doctor supposed to make money out of dead people? Not a good way to run a doctoring business.

But it's even worse if he gets his patients well. Because then he is a quack and he runs the risk of getting shut down by force of law. That's even worse for business than some of his patients dying.

5 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

100,000 patients in American hospitals in the last 12 months all under the care of doctors died as the result of medical mistakes

Where did this figure come from?

I don't know. It's been reported as such for quite a few years on the Internet and maybe a newspaper I read.

--Brant

I'll go Googling

Edit: well, maybe it's even worse: "American hospital deaths"

Edited by Brant Gaede