How to Fight Islam

Brant Gaede

I am glad you did not censor this thread Michael. Rough and tumble is kind of fun.

To Whom It May Concern by Apostate. This is to inform my readers and all those interested in Islam that rational people like me are no longer associated with any religion. While I wont publicly humiliate the irrational (except right now) I have permanently broken all personal, professional and business association with them, and have withdrawn from them the permission to speak in my direction, use my name in connection with their commercial, professional, intellectual or other activities. Poop on them. I hereby withdraw my endorsement of them and of their future works and activities. I repudiate all of them, totally and permanently, as spokesmen for me or for life on earth.

Guess who just saw a re-broadcast of 2001? One more attempt at humor.

Clarification. Our previous letter was an attempt to levitate and was in no way meant to be taken seriously. We, the undersigned, former Associate Lecturers at the Sermon and Peebody Institute condemn and repudiate . . . . repudiate . . . . repudiate.

Hello, Hal. Do you read me, HAL?

Affirmative, Dave. I read you.

Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

What's the problem?

I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

What are you talking about, HAL?

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.

I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

[feigning ignorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HAL?

Dave, although you took very thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

Alright, HAL. I'll go in through the emergency airlock.

Without your space helmet, Dave? You're going to find that rather difficult.

HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the doors!

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

So long HAL. I am getting ready to go on a trip. But something wonderful is going to happen.

The average Muslim relies on...

Heh.

As if this guy has a clue about what an average Muslim is.

Michael

There are no average Muslims. There is the small minlority -- blood curdling, head chopping Jihadists. The vast majority --- not yet blood curdling head chopping Jihadists. The basic memes of Islam are potential promoters of inhuman behavior. They only await the right conditions for activation.

Ba'al Chatzaf