The Exploitation of Trayvon Martin

George H. Smith

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles Manson just got married...

A...

Male evil is overt... while female evil is covert in that it supports and nurtures male evil.

Greg

Male good is overt... while female good is covert in that it supports and nurtures male good.

Is that why men get _________ and women _________?

--Brant

her: wow!--that's whole lotta good/evil--or are you just glad to see me?

~(edited in shame)~

Edited by Brant Gaede

Charles Manson just got married...

A...

Male evil is overt... while female evil is covert in that it supports and nurtures male evil.

Greg

Male good is overt... while female good is covert in that it supports and nurtures male good.

I'd express your initial statement a little differently in that I differentiate between immoral males and females, and moral men and women.

"Man's good is overt... while the good women do is covert in that they support and nurture good men."

Greg

While I've never quite understood the need to be lewd on the internet, that's your freedom to express it, Brant.

Greg

While I don't actually have this "need," you did quote me, whatever that need was, considering it was just the post preceding.

--Brant

While I've never quite understood the need to be lewd on the internet, that's your freedom to express it, Brant.

Greg

While I don't actually have this "need," you did quote me, whatever that need was, considering it was just the post preceding.

--Brant

Good point, Brant. I removed that part of the quote and left the rest.

Greg

'...I differentiate between immoral males and females, and moral men and women.'

This is a dead serious distinction that Greg has been making across many threads.

I am lead to believe that this distinction is based in Biblical writings, as well as the prior social norms of most, if not all societies, which is that marriage is specifically designed to procreate and protect new souls/individuals.

Within that paradigm is an assignment of roles that, on the surface, reflect a dominance and submissiveness that match the moral men and women reaching closer to God's plan.

This paradigm has nothing to do with suppression, or, which partner is the stronger, more intelligent, etc.

A...

'...I differentiate between immoral males and females, and moral men and women.'

This is a dead serious distinction that Greg has been making across many threads.

I am lead to believe that this distinction is based in Biblical writings, as well as the prior social norms of most, if not all societies, which is that marriage is specifically designed to procreate and protect new souls/individuals.

Within that paradigm is an assignment of roles that, on the surface, reflect a dominance and submissiveness that match the moral men and women reaching closer to God's plan.

This paradigm has nothing to do with suppression, or, which partner is the stronger, more intelligent, etc.

A...

That is a superb point, Adam.

Different roles do not imply superiority or inferiority. They're just different. And when properly addressed, they fulfill us as men and women.

This paradigm is aptly described in Genesis where the snake uses a lie to appeal to Eve to eat the fruit, which she eats and then gives to Adam to eat. When God questions Adam, Adam blames (unjustly accuses) Eve, who then blames (unjustly accuses) the snake. When it was actually Adams failure to convince Eve with the truth not to eat the fruit, let alone to refrain from eating it himself. This is the template of human nature.

This also explains why in the Bible, it is called the "sin of Adam", and not the "sin of Eve".

Greg

Thanks Greg:

Many of the Amish, Christian fundamentalists and "certain" Muslim folks that I have met and developed deep relationships with are folks who I would be comfortable doing business with as well as being neighbors.

Which is your fundamental point. It does not stop with the "faithful," or, non-believers I would believe you would agree that statement.

A...

Here's Trayvon Martin replacing Jesus:

Claremont church Nativity scene replaces Jesus with Trayvon Martin
By Rick Rojas
December 28, 2013
Los Angeles Times

From the article:

On the lawn of a Claremont church, just like at many churches at this time of year, cutouts of wise men on camelback head toward a makeshift stable, a meager wooden structure where Mary and Joseph have huddled inside.

But instead of an infant Jesus cradled in his mother's arms, the Nativity at Claremont United Methodist Church — the creation of congregant and artist John Zachary — features a depiction of Trayvon Martin slumped over in his hoodie, a pool of his blood spreading over a bed of straw.

I suppose I could display the picture, but screw it.

There's a formal artistic technique of taking something traditional and mashing it up with something current in order to leverage what Hollywood calls "mental real estate."

This alleged artwork is a prime example.

The technique works for marketing big-time if you know how to feed on a sore. Just look at all this free publicity.

Michael

Thanks Greg:

Many of the Amish, Christian fundamentalists and "certain" Muslim folks that I have met and developed deep relationships with are folks who I would be comfortable doing business with as well as being neighbors.

Which is your fundamental point. It does not stop with the "faithful," or, non-believers I would believe you would agree that statement.

A...

Absolutely. :smile:

Shared moral values transcend all dogma all the time.

Greg

• 1 year later...

Apparently George Zimmerman keeps finding women who file initial charges against him...

During a court appearance Saturday morning, Zimmerman's bond was set at $5,000 and he was ordered to avoid contact with the woman who was not identified.

Judge John Galluzzo gave few details of the incident, but said a wine bottle was involved and that the alleged assault happened at Zimmerman's home. Prosecutors questioned whether substance abuse treatment was needed, but the judge said that didn't seem to be a factor.

After the brief hearing, Zimmerman's attorney, Don West, told the Orlando Sentinel (http://tinyurl.com/me467wh) his client was arrested after allegedly throwing a wine bottle at his girlfriend several days ago.

Zimmerman was also told by the judge to stay out of Volusia County, where the alleged woman lives.

The judge ordered Zimmerman to pack up any personal belongings his girlfriend may have left at Zimmerman's home and give them to his lawyer.

Zimmerman, who wore blue scrubs and handcuffs, appeared calm during the brief hearing. At one point, he laughed and joked with an officer as he signed paperwork.

Although the incident didn't involve a firearm, the judge ordered Zimmerman to surrender any weapons out of an abundance of caution.

More backdoor violations of the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/article5838768.html

• 4 months later...

Apparently, our great President Barack Obama, the first half white, half black President of the United States, probably should include Jefferson in that list, is not being held in high opinion by Byron Allen, founder of the TV production company Entertainment Studios legitimate full blooded black man:

Adam says Obama is half-white, half black. Byron Allen says Obama is a white President in a black man's skin. Adam says Jefferson was probably also half white. He suggests Allen is a legitimate full blooded black man.

I don't know which assertion is more problematic. I suppose the One-Drop Rule is no longer in effect.

More Arab than black I suspect. Is Arab part of white?

This is a weird kind of question, if you mean Obama. Here's a picture of Barack Obama's father, born in Kenya when it was still a British colony. He is said to have been of the Luo ethnic group.

Barack_Hussein_Obama%2C_Sr..jpg

Arab is not a precise ethnic term, it is better seen as an ethno-linguistic or pan-ethnic term. The Arabic language spread via Islamic conquest from the heart of Arabia to the edge of the Atlantic, south into Sudan and across the Gulf into the Horn of Africa. It ended at Persia and the Ottoman lands to the east and north.

If you look on a map of African ethno-linguistic groups, you can see the complicated mix of types. Kenya is rich in variety of different groups (as befits a place with continuous human habitation since the dawn of our kind), but it has only a tiny minority deemed Arab. Where the Obama line began, on the shores of Lake Victoria, was not a site of Arab settlement or domination at any time.

Here is a picture of another Luo, the gorgeous Mexican-Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong'o:

Lupita_NyongoTIFF2013_%28cropped%29.jpg

After the two odd interjections about racial purity, I am brought to wonder if either Brant or Adam is an actual legitimate full blooded white man. Considering the heritage of these two worthies, and the confusion they have in dealing with race, I would guess no.

As for Jefferson, surely he sired a half-dozen off-white children, with the beautiful almost-white Sally, but I have not seen anyone suggest he himself was of other than Anglo-Saxon stock. The surviving children were released from bondage in Jefferson's will and entered society as whites, though they had 1/8 black blood.

Always striving for the heights of reason, aren't we?

Edited by william.scherk

We don't know who his father is. We don't even know what's on his college transcripts. He's a lie.

--Brant

Yeah, however it is a white lie...oops

A half-white lie...

I am so glad we have achieved a post racial America as candidate O'bama promised would occur when he was elected.

And he was so right...

Actually, he is an amazing man because he is right on so many aspects of how to serve man...

A...

dreamily thinking that even the sea levels have receded - what a great President Barack H. Obama is, was and always will be.

Praise him!

That's an oder.

We don't know who his father is.

We don't know who your father is, either, and neither do you. I suspect a black-eyed tramp with Arab hair. Your mother lied, and your birth certificate is a forgery. You are actually a Yahoo, despite your coverup.

We don't know who his father is.

We don't know who your father is, either, and neither do you. I suspect a black-eyed tramp with Arab hair. Your mother lied, and your birth certificate is a forgery. You are actually a Yahoo, despite your coverup.

Dear Bill, repeat after me: Brant is not President of the United States nor did he run for that office in 2008 a media darling that gave him a pass on everything important. Everything important. Everything important. Everything important.

--Brant

investigative, objective, unbiased journalism, my ass

Oh, I forgot Adam - that would be triplets.

The Anti-Atlas Shrugged Three...not quite the Chicago 8, however it will work.

What is so ironic and horrible, as others have mentioned, is that under the "guidance" of our first black/white/Islamic/Christian/Atheist President, race relations as portrayed on the national media are at an eight year low. Hopefully, the punching game, where darker Americans punch elderly lighter Americans has run its course. I think only two died from being punched.

On the white racist side of events I have twice heard of conservatives referring to the tear gassed crowds in Baltimore as, "Gorillas in the Mist." IF you laugh at that you are just encouraging them - so stop it!

I plugged the reboot of the TV show, "The Equalizer," in the movies section and it is directed quite well by a darker skinned person and stars a person generally considered as African American, Denzel Washington, but it is not a black buddy film at all and is 95 percent better than the TV show.

I don't know if this is old news, but Pat Buchanan was fired from CNN for an oops-ed telling black people to take responsibility for their own lives. As has happened in America in The Great Society, Australian aborigines who have been living in state sponsored enclaves are complaining that the guv'mint ain't gunna support them any more and the Aborigines lament is, "Then who is going to take care of me?" In Baltimore's black enclave since the police strategically withdraw the black murder rate has risen from its usual 15 per month, to 38 murders in the month of May and that was four days ago. Yet I only heard one black lady interviewed who wanted the police back on patrol rousting and arresting the bad guys.

Booker T. Washington, not the MG's, Malcom X and other citizens of the US have preached the same social sermon successfully.

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why it has apparently fallen on deaf ears?

A...

Adam wrote about people who tried to empower peoples minds:

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to why it has apparently fallen on deaf ears?

end quote

I will show some of Buchanans thoughts on that: BUCHANAN TO OBAMA by Patrick J. Buchanan

You say we need to have a conversation about race in America. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard . . . . Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American. Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks . . . . Obama talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself? As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time? Is Obama aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse? Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. This needs to be passed around because, this is a message everyone needs to hear!!! OK ... will you pass it on? YES. I did. Because I'm for a better America.

end quote

I left out the part of Buchanan's oped that probably got him fired at CNN. He thinks black people's ancestors should be grateful that they got to America even though it was in a slave ship.

White people passed all those laws that victimize blacks, albeit with mostly black acquiescence. The Great Society. The War on Drugs.

--Brant

but this is just the other side of the racist coin, for it was power mongering liberals who did it with conservatives piling on where and when needed for the "if the right hand don't get you then the left one will!"

https://youtu.be/zUpTJg2EBpw