The Zen Love Nest

Rich Engle

No comment. A gentlemen never tells.

I will say there's a certain amount to be said for having the proper equipment when you're out to do a job.

rde

That's right, you heard me.

Miss Kringle......I've gotten all melancholy over the past couple of days without your antics. Where are my antics? I need the antics!

LOL, well, Robbie Boy, I've been out and about having a complete BLAST !!!!! I hope you don't mind if I call you Robbie Boy?!?! Hmmm....I'll think of a nickname soon I'm sure. I just came back from a totally awesome skiing trip and unfortunately think I got the beginning stages of frostbite on my a**. Yikes. Between skiing, sledding, inner tubing, and photography and trying to get that ever elusive perfect angle and comp, my butt was in the snow more than I was on my feet and I am no doubt feeling it now. I'll be up to my antics soon I am sure but right now I am trying to play the catch up game with work and everything else.

Soon I'm sure !!!!!

deleted by BG

heheheh, I'm so very curious, Brant, as to what you had to say about the recent postings here, especially the most recent subject that's been talked about. LOL I can only imagine. :)

Also side note here and that I'll be getting to the conclusion soon. Haven't forgotten.

I'm curious too. You see, I don't remember. :mellow:

--Brant

Oh, man, are you serious?!?! LOL Oh, that's too much. I'm really curious now. :)

I will say there's a certain amount to be said for having the proper equipment when you're out to do a job.

rde

Oh, come on, Rich, you gotta tell a story !!! Your stories for the most part crack me up. We've shared quite a few stories and you gotta cough some up and quick !!! Rob is needing some entertainment.

rde

Oh, come on, Rich, you gotta tell a story !!! Your stories for the most part crack me up. We've shared quite a few stories and you gotta cough some up and quick !!! Rob is needing some entertainment.

True.....but 'robbie boy' isn't very amusing. I'm shattered! :-P