The Passion of James Valliant's Criticism, Part IV

Neil Parille

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I'm making good progress on my critique of Valliant's chapter "The Exploiters and the Exploited." In this chapter he references two interviews with Nathaniel Branden: (1) Reason 1971; and (2) Liberty 1999.

Does anyone have copies that he could send me, or at least verify that the quotes are accurate and in context (or more likely not accurate and out of context)?

Thanks,

NEIL

Hello,

I'm making good progress on my critique of Valliant's chapter "The Exploiters and the Exploited." In this chapter he references two interviews with Nathaniel Branden: (1) Reason 1971; and (2) Liberty 1999.

Does anyone have copies that he could send me, or at least verify that the quotes are accurate and in context (or more likely not accurate and out of context)?

I believe I have copies of both those issues. I could scan them and send them to you.

Chris,

Thanks. There is more I could have said about this issue, but I think what I said makes my point.

Incidentally, I am taking my PARC critiques and combining them into one (very) long essay. If anyone is interested in seeing a draft, just email me.

-NEIL

____

Folks,

I've finished a draft of my combined piece. If anyone would be willing to read it over for stylistic and grammatical mistakes, please let me know. (I'll be checking the cites and quotes myself.)

Thanks,

NEIL