Are You Sure You're Ready To See Your Grandmother Naked And Have It Go Viral?

Selene

Just in case any of us wanted to see crap? That's an implied recommendation.

That is an inferred recommendation. I did not recommend a thing.

Ba'al Chatzaf

• 2 weeks later...

I had to put him down last September. He wasn't quite 7. He had a digestive problem of unknown cause which got worse and worse. The vet came to my home and put him out of his misery while he lay on my kitchen floor.

--Brant

my pal

So sorry to hear about your dog's death, Brant. :(

But I'm sure Saga had very good life with you.

Hi Angela!

Good to hear from you, Angela. Missed you (for some reason...) ;)

I also butted heads with Angela when she showed up.

But she is more hardheaded than I am and she won me over.

:smile:

Not the ideas so much as her character. She is an excellent example of a person who thinks first-hand with pure goodwill driving it all.

Michael

Hi Jules, Michael, and Tony,

Thanks for the welcome back!

And I would invite her to any barbacue that my neighbors and I choose to have...as long as we have the right to FLAME whatever the fuck we, as individual Constitutional citizens, choose to throw on the charcoal pit...

Sorry Angela, with respects to your PETA membership.

As you may be aware, I have no problem with your personal assignation to those principles.

My issue is whether annonymous/amorphous individual taxpayers, involuntarilly have their justly/ethically earned labor, seized by the state to validate personal choices through a centralized tyranny.

It's quite simple...the state has the gun...you have your individual citizenship/sovereignty...next...state has no jurisdiction...you may still get dead though...

Selene,

Speaking of centralized tyranny: incredible what is currently happening in Russia! Putin's hunger for power won't be satisfied by annexing the Crimea and the East Ukraine. This is only the beginning.

The dangerousness of Putin had been grossly underestimated - for example by the former German chancellor Schröder who had the naiveté to call Putin "a democrat through and through." But Putin is exactly the opposite.

And I would invite her to any barbacue that my neighbors and I choose to have...as long as we have the right to FLAME whatever the fuck we, as individual Constitutional citizens, choose to throw on the charcoal pit...

Sorry Angela, with respects to your PETA membership.

As you may be aware, I have no problem with your personal assignation to those principles.

My issue is whether annonymous/amorphous individual taxpayers, involuntarilly have their justly/ethically earned labor, seized by the state to validate personal choices through a centralized tyranny.

It's quite simple...the state has the gun...you have your individual citizenship/sovereignty...next...state has no jurisdiction...you may still get dead though...

Selene,

Speaking of centralized tyranny: incredible what is currently happening in Russia! Putin's hunger for power won't be satisfied by annexing the Crimea and the East Ukraine. This is only the beginning.

The dangerousness of Putin had been grossly underestimated - for example by the former German chancellor Schröder who had the naiveté to call Putin "a democrat through and through." But Putin is exactly the opposite.

Sadly, I agree with you and it sounds like the same refrain that gets Europe exposed once again to the threat from the Eastern Bear...