Worst Case Of PMS I Have Ever Seen!!!! **Warning Exposed Breasts In Video...

Selene

Unbelievable security camera footage shows a crazed topless woman in just her panties tearing apart a Florida McDonald's.

The video shows the nude, extremely agitated lady start her tirade by screaming into the St. Petersburg restaurant's kitchen before slamming her head onto the counter in a maniacal rage.

After proceeding to furiously dump the contents of a refrigerator onto the floor as employees stare in disbelief, she sticks her head under the soft serve dispenser and helps herself to a face full of ice cream.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=ff444f56f334" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/04/08/Topless-Chick-Goes-Crazy-in-McDonalds

I guess "face full of ice cream" wasn't on the dollar menu...

Lol...looked like she selectede vanilla which would be clear evidence that she is a crazed woman...clearly the rational choice would be chocolate!

• 3 weeks later...

They have a new drug down there called bath salts. It makes people crazy like that and gives them strength. I don't know if this was the case of that tortured soul, but it sure looks like it.

The most severely bonkers case of bath salts I read about was when one guy tried to chew the face off another guy.

Michael

There have been other cases of face cannibalism and maiming.due to this designer drug.

Reports from emergency departments note that "bath salt" use can lead to sympathetic nervous system effects such as tachycardia (fast heart rate), hypertension (high blood pressure), hyperthermia (elevated body temperature), seizures (convulsions). Death has been reported.4 Altered mental status may present as severe panic attacks, agitation, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, and violent behavior (including self-mutilation, suicide attempts and homicidal activity.)1,5

http://www.drugs.com/bath-salts.html

What are "Bath Salts"?

Psychoactive bath salts (PABS) are a designer drug of abuse that has led to reports of dangerous intoxication from emergency departments across the US. "Bath salts" are not a hygiene product, as the name might imply. "Bath salts" are central nervous system stimulants that inhibit the norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake system and can lead to serious, and even fatal adverse reactions. The most commonly reported ingredient in "bath salts" is methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV), although other stimulants may be present, such as mephedrone and pyrovalerone.1 MDPV is of the phenethylamine class and is structurally similar to cathinone, an alkaloid found in the khat plant and methamphetamine. Mephedrone has been reported to have a high potential for overdose.2

Tip of the iceberg...Brave New World has arrived...

A...

Meth high, angel dust like hallucinations/strength with extreme psychosis... Not something to "experiment" with. Kind of reminds me of the destructive properties of that drug that started off in Russia called krockodile. Users of that drug rarely last over a year. Difference being Kric is opiate based.

Meth high, angel dust like hallucinations/strength with extreme psychosis... Not something to "experiment" with. Kind of reminds me of the destructive properties of that drug that started off in Russia called krockodile. Users of that drug rarely last over a year. Difference being Kric is opiate based.

Yep.

That is the one drug I would consider outlawing. It makes one dangerous and a hazard to the public at large.

Ba'al Chatzaf