Isn't there a way to post your age without your birthday ?

Title says most I would think. I don't mind setting my age, but it seems the only way to do so is by setting your birthday. I tried setting just the year in settings but then I got an error saying I had to select month and date as well.

FullColor,

I don't know how to override the software's age field and it's probably not worth the effort to learn. Just put your age in your description. That's text-based, so you can change it whenever you wish.

You can even say you're 103 and born on February 31. The software won't mind. :smile:

Michael

oh alright. And i knew about the random age thing, I usually say I was born in 1901, when other sites require it needlessly but thats an other story.

Something I noticed from an other forum accidentally, is that their updating to IPB 3.4.5 today.

But your probably more on top and informed on that sorta thing. Just thought I might as well mention it.

Something I noticed from an other forum accidentally, is that their updating to IPB 3.4.5 today.

But your probably more on top and informed on that sorta thing. Just thought I might as well mention it.

FullColor,

Scroll to the bottom and look at the version number on the right. We've been updated for a while. IPB released this version a couple of weeks ago.

Michael