The Psychology of Romantic Love - updated edition announced

Kat

The Psychology of Romantic Love

(Romantic Love in an Anti-Romantic Age)

Dr. Branden is happy to announce a new, revised edition of The Psychology of Romantic Love: Romantic Love in an Anti-Romantic Ageir?t=wheelerdesign-20&l=as2&o=1&a=1585426253 will be available in book stores and online January 31st.

"This book is about my own love for love", he writes, "my love for the experience and adventure that love offers". For all those who long for love and yet wonder whether their dreams are attainable, The Psychology of Romantic Love shows the way to translate dreams into reality.

The book explores the nature of romantic love on many levels-the philosophical, the psychological, the historical, the sociological, and the physiological. Dr. Branden explains why so many people say that romantic love is just not possible in today's world and-drawing on his experience with thousands of couples-finds that such love is still a possibility for anyone who understands its essence and is willing to accept its challenges.

• 2 months later...

I am reading this book and it is very well done. I have almost all of Dr. Branden's books. I like The Art of Living Consciously the best. However, this and his other books are well written too.

The Psychology of Romantic Love

(Romantic Love in an Anti-Romantic Age)

Dr. Branden is happy to announce a new, revised edition of The Psychology of Romantic Love: Romantic Love in an Anti-Romantic Age will be available in book stores and online January 31st.

"This book is about my own love for love", he writes, "my love for the experience and adventure that love offers". For all those who long for love and yet wonder whether their dreams are attainable, The Psychology of Romantic Love shows the way to translate dreams into reality.

The book explores the nature of romantic love on many levels-the philosophical, the psychological, the historical, the sociological, and the physiological. Dr. Branden explains why so many people say that romantic love is just not possible in today's world and-drawing on his experience with thousands of couples-finds that such love is still a possibility for anyone who understands its essence and is willing to accept its challenges.