An Objectivist view of History?

Jacob Western

I concede my error on Quigley and Kolko. I accept the facts that GHS provided to correct my memories. The publication date for Triumph of Conservatism takes it out of the time frame for the Objectivist Newsletter. That is a simple fact.

Where did Rand recommend the Quigley and Kolko books? I don't remember her mentioning them.

Pete -- I, too, am curious. This is the first I have heard of it.
Michael M -- Can you provide this information? I would be interested to see the context and what she said around such recommendations.

I intended to goto the UT LIbrary and leaf through the Objectivist Newsletter and Objectivist magazine. However, I started a new project on the 15th and missed my window to get to campus while they all were on spring break.

The Story of Civilization by Will and Ariel Durant. This is not my recommendation but Jack Wheeler's. Note, it's in 11 volumes.

--Brant

BTW: I have the full set, and would like to pass them on to another reader. You pay shipping. A fun read!

The Story of Civilization by Will and Ariel Durant. This is not my recommendation but Jack Wheeler's. Note, it's in 11 volumes.

--Brant

BTW: I have the full set, and would like to pass them on to another reader. You pay shipping. A fun read!

USPS book rate?

--Brant

--Brant

USPS book rate?

--Brant

Sure. I am guessing something like 30lb, but I will weigh them together in a box. Message me if you want to do the deal.

--Brant

USPS book rate?

--Brant

Sure. I am guessing something like 30lb, but I will weigh them together in a box. Message me if you want to do the deal.

Deal. I will message you. Book rate and media mail are the same thing. It must come in one size-limited box no more than 70lbs. The rate is 2.23 base plus .35/lb max cost is 26 and change so this should be under $15. Please Google Media mail for the box size which I think is 108 inches max off two measurements. I mention all this for general info off the OL site.

--Brant