Ciro's Ristorante

Kat

ciros116.jpgciros050.jpgciros103.jpgciros085.jpg

Congratulations to Ciro on his newest restaurant, Ciro Ristorante, in Aldie, Virginia. Ciro has been working hard, and it shows. It looks absolutely wonderful! There are more pictures of the new restaurant here and a link to the menu here. mmmmmm.

Great job, Ciro! We hope to visit when we are in the area this summer for the TOC Summer Seminar.

Kat

Dear god. Reading the menu I was both salivating and lachrymating. I think we should plan a group field trip to this restaurant during the summer seminar.

And surely I can find an excuse to get to the DC/Baltimore area before then? :blink:

Judith

Wow, Ciro, your restaurant looks amazing!

If there's a trip to Ciro's during the summer seminar -count me in!

We should definitely all do an OL night at Ciro's place. This will be so much better than the cafeteria food! It looks like about an hour and a half drive from Towson. If we do a trip to DC on the free day, he is about a half hour away so that may be better. Will there be enough coming from the seminar to have a little party there? Who's wants to drive?

Kat

Kat,

Towson is only 40 minutes away from me.

But, why have you chosen to have your next OL seminar in Towson?

BTW, I will be very happy and honored to have all of you at my restaurant!

Thanks for the compliments Fran!

Ciao

CD

It is The Objectivist Center's Summer Seminar going on at Towson University this summer, but I think we will have our first OL meeting in Aldie, VA around that time. :)

Kat

Ciro; I going to see about getting to your restaurant before Summer Seminar. You say you are forty minutes from Towson. When are you traveling? I don't recognize the name of your town.

We should definitely all do an OL night at Ciro's place. This will be so much better than the cafeteria food! It looks like about an hour and a half drive from Towson. If we do a trip to DC on the free day, he is about a half hour away so that may be better. Will there be enough coming from the seminar to have a little party there? Who's wants to drive?

Kat

Well, I'll be driving down, so I'll have my Suburban. It has no third seat, though, so unless people want to sit cross-legged in the back, I can take only six (including myself as the driver). The good part about that, though, is that my Suburban can comfortably seat six American adults, not six Japanese children. :D

Judith