strange thing in Antarctica

jts

You keep telling us things are X or Y or what have you without once explaining why you think these things are so. Maybe the guy who made the video created the "object."

He used Google Earth. I used Google Maps and got the same result. Plug in the coordinates. Navigate. Change the resolution. What's the problem? What I see is a bright white rectangular spot. I do not claim to know what it is. Do you think maybe the narrator put that white rectangle there? Do you think maybe I'm imagining it?

Possibilities:

1. something real

2. a block

3. a technical glitch (This might be the most likely even tho the narrator seemed to rule it out.)

4. ???

Maybe you would add:

5. narrator put it in

6. I'm imagining it

If you never heard of Google Maps, here it is:

https://maps.google.ca/

You keep telling us things are X or Y or what have you without once explaining why you think these things are so. Maybe the guy who made the video created the "object."

He used Google Earth. I used Google Maps and got the same result. Plug in the coordinates. Navigate. Change the resolution. What's the problem? What I see is a bright white rectangular spot. I do not claim to know what it is. Do you think maybe the narrator put that white rectangle there? Do you think maybe I'm imagining it?

Possibilities:

1. something real

2. a block

3. a technical glitch (This might be the most likely even tho the narrator seemed to rule it out.)

4. ???

Maybe you would add:

5. narrator put it in

6. I'm imagining it

If you never heard of Google Maps, here it is:

https://maps.google.ca/

You claimed to know it was an "object." (Now a "spot.") How did you know it's anything at all except perhaps something added to the image that doesn't exist out there in Antartica?

--Brant

do you notice you now agree with me without outright saying so?--"object" becomes "spot" which is not anything anyone is arguing about, certainly not yours truly

thanks for the link--I will use it, but not for this

edit: I found my house!

Edited by Brant Gaede

Yup! Run, but you can't hide...We'd just moved into our new house when her brother in Australia phoned to tell her the roof needed painting.

Roof painting? Must be a tropical thing. My mother in law had a non rusting metal roof put on her seaside house and it really does look great.

I would like to see a realistic movie about the after affects of proof of alien, intelligent life. Any ideas?

Yup! Run, but you can't hide...We'd just moved into our new house when her brother in Australia phoned to tell her the roof needed painting.

Roof painting? Must be a tropical thing. My mother in law had a non rusting metal roof put on her seaside house and it really does look great.

I would like to see a realistic movie about the after affects of proof of alien, intelligent life. Any ideas?

Mars Attacks!

--Brant

Lets get the unguided tour of Area 51!

Visiting my retired Air Force uncle in Dayton in 1993 we drove by a row of hangers. "See that one," he said," that's hanger 18"--supposed to do with UFOs. Nothing there! Nonsense!

David L Gaede died this March 5, age 95. He will be buried at Arlington June 25 at 3:00PM with full military honors. You can Google his obit.

--Brant