strange thing in Antarctica

jts

A landing strip for the Malaysian plane?

That is interesting. Symmetrical shapes are found in nature yet this is worth an investigation. My first suggestion would be the same as the narrator. It is an anomaly or overlap from two or more satellite pictures. It looks like an illusion. If it is not an illusion, it could be manufactured. The size, 14 by 4 miles rules out markings for an airfield. The regular, triangular shapes could be the distortion of light through ice. This may not be as important as the missing airliner but if it is a structure and no one remembers building one there, then we need to know. If proof of alien intelligence or ancient humans were found that would be very valuable in innumerable ways. It would rock our world.

coordinates for Google Maps: -70.163678, 87.893372

What the h... is that?

The resolution is crude. If you want to know what it is, then go to it a look at it from close up.

Ba'al Chatzaf

What the h... is that?

The resolution is crude. If you want to know what it is, then go to it a look at it from close up.

Ba'al Chatzaf

1. Fire up Google Maps.

2. Copy the coordinates that I provided.

3. Paste into Google Maps and press return.

4. It will take you right there.

5. Adjust the resolution using the mouse wheel.

6. You will find that high resolution shows no detail.

"No detail" means the aliens have camoflauged their position and are preparing to attack. Should we send in the bombers or defer to the notion that they haven't yet attacked us so we shouldn't altruistically go abroad looking for enemies? After all, the aliens might only be there to get some ice.

--Brant

the more ice they remove the less left over to melt into the ocean raising sea levels and flooding populated areas--it's a win win for both humanity and the aliens

What the h... is that?

Ba'al Chatzaf

1. Fire up Google Maps.

2. Copy the coordinates that I provided.

3. Paste into Google Maps and press return.

4. It will take you right there.

5. Adjust the resolution using the mouse wheel.

6. You will find that high resolution shows no detail.

The resolution limits on Google map are pitiful. The surest way to check this object out is either to go their or flow low over it.

The fact that this strange object has no detail on high rez doesn't prove anything. I wouldn't expect much high rez imagery for Antarctica. The fact that they have no high rez imagery for this strange object is no evidence that they are hiding something.

It is normal for Google Maps to have little or no imagery for places with low population or low technology. You don't get much imagery in India, China, Africa. You get lots of good imagery in USA, Canada, UK, most European countries, Japan. Cities usually have better imagery than villages.

The fact that this strange object has no detail on high rez doesn't prove anything. I wouldn't expect much high rez imagery for Antarctica. The fact that they have no high rez imagery for this strange object is no evidence that they are hiding something.

It is normal for Google Maps to have little or no imagery for places with low population or low technology. You don't get much imagery in India, China, Africa. You get lots of good imagery in USA, Canada, UK, most European countries, Japan. Cities usually have better imagery than villages.

It's poosioble you can get higher resolution from Google by buying it.

How did you determine there's an "object"?

--Brant

Remember the "face" on Mars? I suspect this object when examined closely will turn out to be a pile of Penguin Shit.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Either it's an object or it's something blocking an object.

How do you know that?

--Brant

It is either something real as seen by satellite or else it is blocked by Google. Do you know a third possibility?

How do you know that?

--Brant

It is either something real as seen by satellite or else it is blocked by Google. Do you know a third possibility?

How do you know that?

--Brant

It's a digital artifact, just like many others that are all over the spliced-together imagery of the map at different resolutions/zooms. Scroll around the area in the Antarctic and you'll discover more artifacts which also have angularity that coincides with the satellite's camera' s attitude/alignment at the time.

Either that, or it's an attack base built by predator aliens.

J

It's a digital artifact, just like many others that are all over the spliced-together imagery of the map at different resolutions/zooms. Scroll around the area in the Antarctic and you'll discover more artifacts which also have angularity that coincides with the satellite's camera' s attitude/alignment at the time.

The narrator in the video considered that possibility.

Now it gets juicy!

--Brant

mount an expedition armed with tactical nukes!

Now it gets juicy!

--Brant

Why hasn't a plane with a high res camera been sent to check it out?

Now it gets juicy!

--Brant

Why hasn't a plane with a high res camera been sent to check it out?

Because this isn't a Hollywood production!

--Brant

How do you know that?

--Brant

How do you know that?

--Brant

No matter how I answer, you will ask how I know. You will play this game forever. Do you know a third possiblity not considered by the narrator in the video?

I spend some time on Google Maps. Usually everything is straight forward. Once in a long time Google blocks something. Maybe something like Area 51 would be blocked. (I don't know if Area 51 is blocked but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.) Something government wants to be kept secret. The imagery around it is sharp and detailed but there is this rectangle. That's very exceptional but it happens. No big deal. Maybe this is another example, a white rectangle instead of a black rectangle.

How do you know that?

--Brant

How do you know that?

--Brant

No matter how I answer, you will ask how I know. You will play this game forever. Do you know a third possiblity not considered by the narrator in the video?

I spend some time on Google Maps. Usually everything is straight forward. Once in a long time Google blocks something. Maybe something like Area 51 would be blocked. (I don't know if Area 51 is blocked but I wouldn't be surprised if it is.) Something government wants to be kept secret. The imagery around it is sharp and detailed but there is this rectangle. That's very exceptional but it happens. No big deal. Maybe this is another example, a white rectangle instead of a black rectangle.

You keep telling us things are X or Y or what have you without once explaining why you think these things are so. Maybe the guy who made the video created the "object."

--Brant

no expanation of "why" = nothing to base the conversation on except silliness