He bit! Obama took the bait!

On the radio I heard Hugh Hewett offer an interesting analysis of the impeachment topic that's worth considering:

He believes it's a trap.

What is the Holy Grail of liberalism?

Playing the victim.

The media will label everyone who seeks to impeach Obama as racists. And there will be a huge groundswell of support.

Greg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the radio I heard Hugh Hewett offer an interesting analysis of the impeachment topic that's worth considering:

He believes it's a trap.

Playing the victim.

The media will label everyone who seeks to impeach Obama as racists. And there will be a huge groundswell of support.

Greg

In a bit more than a year and a half, our Elected God-King Lord Obama is history. Hang in there.

Ba'al Chatzaf

He believes it's a trap.

Playing the victim.

Greg

In a bit more than a year and a half, our Elected God-King Lord Obama is history. Hang in there.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Two and a half.

--Brant

don't start holding your breath too soon

More evidence of a trap.

I hope no one falls for it.

CONGRESSMAN AT BORDER: "OBAMA BEGGING TO BE IMPEACHED"

McALLEN, Texas – Observing what he could only describe as “chaos on the border” during a midnight tour of the Rio Grande on Friday, Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas, concluded, “President Obama is begging to be impeached.”“For all I know, Obama is preparing to process five million illegal immigrant kids and teenagers into the United States,” Stockman said upon observing border operations near McAllen, Texas.

“He wants us to impeach him now,” Stockman theorized, “before the midterm election because his senior advisors believe that is the only chance the Democratic Party has to avoid a major electoral defeat. Evidently Obama believes impeachment could motivate the Democratic Party base to come out and vote.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/congressman-at-border-obama-begging-to-be-impeached/#qmOEXF5yRd57Q9GZ.99

• 1 month later...

Moralist wrote about impeachment:

More evidence of a trap. I hope no one falls for it.

end quote

Hitler, in his writings, never told his followers to commit genocide. He simply hired people he knew about who reflected his basic progressive, thug philosophy. So, how extensive was the Obama conspiracy targeting conservatives and The Tea Party? Rush Limbaugh and others are sure there were no instructions given by the regime. They all just broke the law and violated the Constitution on their own, but they always knew what their co-conspirators of the same, basic progressive, thug philosophy were thinking and doing.

At a minimum IRS employees lied to judges and the Congress. At the least they tried to thwart justice and derail the investigation. I hope their will be some judicial charges and contempt of congress charges.

Does anyone have any conspiracy theories that can be deduced from the evidence?

We do! We do!

schoolkids.gif 1. The JFK assassination with the echo results from the 1968 Congressional Report.
2, The international communist conspriracy to take over the world. The Rosenbergs, Joseph McCarthy's list and lot's more...

• 5 months later...

We do! We do!

schoolkids.gif 1. The JFK assassination with the echo results from the 1968 Congressional Report.
2, The international communist conspriracy to take over the world. The Rosenbergs, Joseph McCarthy's list and lot's more...

I was in error as to the date of the House Assassination Committee which was in 1976.

The dicta belt has been analyzed, debunked, resurrected, rejected and inspected.

Now a restoration of the recording appears to be stuck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictabelt_evidence_relating_to_the_assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy

A...

She also said free speech was the key--that as long as there was free speech there was a chance for that society.

--Brant

Yes she did.

I would also add the right to bear arms as a deterrent to the omnipotent government.

"Arms" might also be taken as a metaphor for any extra-legal means to take down a tyranny.

--Brant