Natanyahu Lowers the Boom

BaalChatzaf

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Well, William, those are links to essentially the same opinion of mine that rising European Muslim populations will threaten native European populations to the extent of causing an authoritarian, repressive response of those populations. I didn't say the end result would be more Muslims than native Europeans though I do think mere extrapolation will get you there off data which you seem to question as such. Okay. Who has good data then?

--Brant

you don't think there's a war going on?

(Sent on by our friend Ralph in Kfar Aza, Israel.)

(Written by an Israeli)i:

"It has taken me some days to write down something coherent, but this is how I feel tonight.

And sad. We are all so very, very sad.

[...]

This is what I know right now, today:

The ugliness, the venom and sheer, violent hatred you are seeing in Paris, London, Berlin, LA, Boston, Denver…. this is just the beginning.

We Jews are the canaries in the coal mine for all of humanity. Today, they are throwing bricks at synagogues and smashing chairs and saying “Kill the Jews.” Tomorrow it will be someone else.

Do the French really think these people will protect and safeguard the treasures of the Louvre?

Do Londoners really think these people will cherish the symbols of the British Empire?

Does anyone really think this is only about Israel and the disputed territories?

Today it is Israel, tomorrow it will be you.

"Tomorrow it will be you".

Parisians who rose up with mindless judgment and self-righteousness against 'Zionist genocide' during the Gazan war, are now experiencing their own version of Hamas and war.

In an open letter, this youngster in Israel painfully warned about it roughly 6 months ago (Post #378 p.19) -- not because she is prescient, but because she evidently has conceptual abilities.

It takes a particular kind of concretist and anti-conceptualist to be able to say to himself:

"What is happening there is nothing to do with here; what is here, is not there".

And:

"The anxiety those Israelis have to endure for their survival, is not my concern - and anyway, they deserve it.

Or the raw subjectivism of:

"Nothing bad happens, until it happens to ME".

Principles (evil or good) cross oceans and borders -- it seems they are learning.

EU countries by their statist-collectivism, are by definition not short of subjective, concrete-minded people.

(Sent on by our friend Ralph in Kfar Aza, Israel.)

(Written by an Israeli)i:

"It has taken me some days to write down something coherent, but this is how I feel tonight.

And sad. We are all so very, very sad.

[...]

This is what I know right now, today:

The ugliness, the venom and sheer, violent hatred you are seeing in Paris, London, Berlin, LA, Boston, Denver…. this is just the beginning.

We Jews are the canaries in the coal mine for all of humanity. Today, they are throwing bricks at synagogues and smashing chairs and saying “Kill the Jews.” Tomorrow it will be someone else.

Do the French really think these people will protect and safeguard the treasures of the Louvre?

Do Londoners really think these people will cherish the symbols of the British Empire?

Does anyone really think this is only about Israel and the disputed territories?

"Tomorrow it will be you".

Parisians who rose up with mindless judgment and self-righteousness against 'Zionist genocide' during the Gazan war, are now experiencing their own version of Hamas and war.

In an open letter, this youngster in Israel painfully warned about it roughly 6 months ago (Post #378 p.19) -- not because she is prescient, but because she evidently has conceptual abilities.

It takes a particular kind of concretist and anti-conceptualist to be able to say to himself:

"What is happening there is nothing to do with here; what is here, is not there".

And:

"The anxiety those Israelis have to endure for their survival, is not my concern - and anyway, they deserve it.

Or the raw subjectivism of:

"Nothing bad happens, until it happens to ME".

Principles (evil or good) cross oceans and borders -- it seems they are learning.

EU countries by their statist-collectivism, are by definition not short of subjective, concrete-minded people.

You caught onto the irony of how feminized leftists deny the existence of the very evil that makes them victims of their own denial.

Boko Haram has just slaughtered 2,000 people in 10 villages and has now established a caliphate of 20,000 square miles which is as large as the nation of Belgium.

"Religion of peace", my ass.

This is World War II Reloaded... and Islamists are the new Nazis.

Greg

You caught onto the irony of how feminized leftists deny the existence of the very evil that makes them victims of their own denial.

This is World War II Reloaded... and Islamists are the new Nazis.

Greg

You will have to decode that one for me, Greg! (And your fem-lefty notion is a bit beyond me too.);)

Yes, as I understand you, I believe there is a connection to the Left..

I think what we will start seeing is the collapse of 'Progressivism' and no tears from me. Only, most people don't know it yet, and there will still be its long death throes. Simply, good will and empathy for our fellow man relies on men and women having a strong base in freedom and self-interest, individually. It cannot last for long in people, by force, expectation, or by guilt. Our nature demands we each have choice in the matter, that it's not automatic. So enter 'Institutionalized empathy', Statism and Progressivism, to try to make it survive longer.

State force and interference are self-defeating, ultimately; what we've started seeing are societies fracturing along various fault lines. Because collectivism-altruism destroys the human spirit - it induces distrust, envy, fear etc. - I've been aware of it in countries I've been to as well as here.

In a kind of ideological way, religious radicalism is a logical response to secular-Progressivism, too, and existence of the Left in Europe is one of the biggest factors which has exacerbated Islamism (when it wasn't appeasing it).

What the Left is replaced with, will be another story and another danger. For now, I anticipate the end of their disastrous experiment.