Hello from VA!

liliwayway

I've been interested in Objectivism for the past couple of years but after reading and hearing about how "cult" like certain groups can be I was a bit afraid of joining any discussion sites until my husband brought me here. I look forward to learning more about Objectivism and interacting with the members.

- Lili

Wound that be Virginia? If so what part?

I spent five years there and loved it. We lived near Gloucester near Williamsburg. Loved it.

A...

I live in Norfolk closer the chicks beach area. Williamsburg is so much nicer though, every time I get a chance I go up there and love it every time, I love the colonial style houses.

I live in Norfolk closer the chicks beach area. Williamsburg is so much nicer though, every time I get a chance I go up there and love it every time, I love the colonial style houses.

Is your husband in the military? One of my good friends and clients lived in Norfolk. He was a civilian working at the shipyard. He was a nuclear power plant welder and they were refitting a ship's reactor.

A...

Yes, he's stationed in Norfolk Naval Base and works at one of the ships there.

Thank him for hiis service.

Lili,

Welcome aboard.

I'm from VA, too.

I was born in Wise County and grew up in Alexandria.

Not quite your territory, but close enough...

I hope you have fun around here. There are some great folks who haunt these threads..

(Er,,, that sounded odd... :smile: )

Michael

Carol isn't dead yet, Michael.

Sure ain't -- 113 and still kicking!

Welcome Liliway - you haven't seen a chick beach until you've seen me and Xray and Ellen in our hot beach cyber bodies! Very hot in my case, as my bathing costume is very Respectable and weighs 25 pounds.

A good friend of mine married a navy man at 17 and lived in Norfolk for 10 years/ I didn't envy her the man but I did envy her the beaches.

Carol