Harriman/ARI and/or Peikoff rift?

Ellen Stuttle

As an addition to the last post, I entirely support Harriman speaking at TAS.

He will not have the protection of a guru in charge, so he will have to discuss his work with those who disagree with him on an even playing field. I hope he is prepared because I doubt those who feel strongly about him and his work will let him off the hook easily.

I believe this could lead to some very productive results.

Harriman is not a stupid man, either. He will either discredit himself under fire or redeem himself by owning up to, and fixing, what he got wrong or fudged. At the very least, he could point the way to how to fix it.

I'm a redemption kind of guy, so I have my druthers about the outcome.

Michael

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My impression is that Peikoff is retired and out of the picture. In that case, we shouldn't conclude much, if anything, from his silence on the matter.

In the past year or two, Peikoff has said some really mentally foggy things. They were so loopy that those closest to him intervened and helped him to understand that he needed to retract/explain. Maybe he's been convinced by loved one's that his mind is fading through no fault if his own, and that it's time to take the heroic step of recognizing that reality and letting go if the reins?

J