Bataan Death March Survivor Dies

Backlighting

Then the Framers...

Go for it Frank... :wink:

Wallow in your addiction to condemning dead people in the dead past.

That's what people who fail to do what's right in the present need to do.

Greg

I have been MIA for awhile. And notwithstanding the ignore function, I just couldn't help but sneak a peak at my favorite commenter.

Good to see that Greg is bringing his usual intellectual rigor and consistency to the debates around here.

He lifts his leg to pee on the very same part of the lawn here at OL, and at exactly the same angle, no matter the day of the week, the topic at hand, or whether the owner is staring out the window watching. I give him points for that at least.

0511-1009-1616-4037_Cartoon_of_a_Puppy_Phttp://www.clipartguide.com/_pages/0511-1009-1616-4037.html

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He lifts his leg to pee on the very same part of the lawn here at OL, and at exactly the same angle, no matter the day of the week, the topic at hand, or whether the owner is staring out the window watching. I give him points for that at least.

Yup... and I have good stream control, too! :laugh:

One of my favorite targets are the useless do nothing blind scribe "Noam Chomsky" type ingrate entitled failures who crap on the Founding Fathers...

...even while they enjoy what the Founders shed their blood to secure for this nation.

"Ain't nothin' uglier than ingratitude.".

--moralist :wink: