Not here. It was Big Time TV when we were in college. I had criminology classes (2005) where people begged to get out early to watch the show. Fortunately, the instructor did not cave. A year or so later, we got it on DVD at Blockbuster and I suffered through one season. For some reason, my wife insisted on another. Like Jack, I held up under torture. I found it formulaic, brutal, and shallow. In real life, I would do even more for my daughter, but in the context of the show, if I were Jack, I would have shot the sniveling half-wit myself. I did hope that Michelle Obama would live up to Sherrie Palmer's high standards, but unfortunately, the real First Lady is just a floater.

What really ticked me off was you have this elite anti-terrorism agency protected by unarmed security guards in the ground floor office and it is the guards who always take the first shots. Why don't the ATU guys guard themselves if they have guns? (Just asking... you know... like trying to get intel from sector...)

Mad-TV

LAPD's Parody

My favorite

Any fans of the show?

Yup... :smile:

My wife and I totally enjoy 24. It's a well proportioned mix of action suspense and soap opera. We don't have TV and wait until the complete season comes out on Netflix and then watch it straight through on consecutive nights. Kiefer is a proficient marksman in real life and demonstrates how to properly handle a firearm.

Greg

Any fans of the show?

Yup... :smile:

My wife and I totally enjoy 24. It's a well proportioned mix of action suspense and soap opera. We don't have TV and wait until the complete season comes out on Netflix and then watch it straight through on consecutive nights. Kiefer is a proficient marksman in real life and demonstrates how to properly handle a firearm.

Greg

Ditto for me Greg

I enjoyed tonight's show. Nice cinematography..sets..sound. A lot going on. Bauer is still the go to guy-

Glock on his hip, confident, skilled & speaks his mind: "kill the bitch" "you're wrong Mr. President".

I also like Devanne's performance.

-J