What Really Happened in Benghazi - Devastating Bret Baier Report

Biden, Hillary Clinton, Panetta and O'bama should be indicted if this is true.

"Retired CIA officer Gary Berntsen believes help could have come much sooner. He commanded CIA counter-terrorism missions targeting Osama bin Laden and led the team that responded after bombings of the U.S. Embassy in East Africa.

'You find a way to make this happen,' Berntsen says. 'There isn't a plan for every single engagement. Sometimes you have to be able to make adjustments. They made zero adjustments in this. They stood and they watched and our people died.'"

http://www.cbsnews.c...g-libya-attack/

If Glenn Beck's view is correct - that the attack was about gun running deals gone bad - the administration may not have wanted the ambassador to survive the attack. He was the go between man getting arms from Libya to Syrian Muslim Brotherhood and

al Qaeda fighters. Turkey provided the transport. The Turkish representative left just before the attack started.

The fact that they left all the papertrail of records there for weeks to let the locals pick through it indicates they didn't want the human or papertrail to survive.

Expendable loose ends of a failed policy.

Dennis

Glenn Beck gathers more information yesterday and talks about it again today. Indeed the administration watched live from video, drone feeds, and listened on the phone as people on the ground were killed. They had at least 3 sources of assets that could have come to rescue them - one in time to save all the deaths but someone(s) in the administration made the decision to let them die. A CIA officer interviewed by Beck commented that she was not aware of any similar case in history where diplomats where hung out to die without any attempt to help.

Loose ends left to die.

Dennis

Folks, think about this when you think that O'bama is a "nice guy," my belief is that he is not.

“When [Obama] came over to our little area” at Andrew Air Force Base, says Woods, “he kind of just mumbled, you know, ‘I’m sorry.’ His face was looking at me, but his eyes were looking over my shoulder like he could not look me in the eye. And it was not a sincere, ‘I’m really sorry, you know, that your son died,’ but it was totally insincere, more of whining type, ‘I’m sorry.’”

Woods says that shaking President Obama’s hands at his son’s memorial service was “like shaking hands with a dead fish.”

“It just didn’t feel right,” he says of his encounter with the commander in chief. “And now that it’s coming out that apparently the White House situation room was watching our people die in real time, as this was happening,” Woods says, he wants answers on what happened—and why there was no apparent effort to save his son’s life.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/father-slain-seal-who-made-decision-not-save-my-son_657782.html

Today's Meaghan Kelly interview with Wood's father...

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/26/i-do-not-appreciate-cowardice-and-i-do-not-appreciate-lies-father-of-former-navy-seal-killed-in-libya-attack-reacts-to-learning-his-son-disobeyed-orders-to-save-fellow-americans/

These are impeachable offenses. i also believe that they are criminal and indictable.

O'bama, Clinton and Panetta have no honor or integrity.

Here's a look from inside the machine--not the administrative machine, but the military and foreign services machine. It just popped up on an RSS feed I have going. the guy providing the information is a caller to Rush Limbaugh's show.

Absolutely fascinating.

It's going to keep getting harder and harder for Obama to spin this thing. I think the tipping point has been reached--if not so, then very close to being reached.

There's a public response coming and it's not just from the conservative side. I, also, don't mean the election. That response is going to be ugly when the unstoppable momentum kicks into high gear and Obama better be grooming one hell of a scapegoat to take a hard fall. Otherwise...

(I'll stop there for now. I don't want to get my hopes up to high. :) )

Michael

Michael:

I heard the call live and he was truly worried about his career. However, he thought it was more important to get the truth out like any patriot would be.

A...

The CIA spokesman said the CIA did not turn down any requests for help - indicating they are not ready to be thrown under the

bus. It is clear that Obama with Panetta and Hillary Clinton in the room pulled the plug and left them to die then fabricated a

story to cover the decision. Panetta is now lying about the options he had trying to cover his ass. All three conspired and

all three need to go. Regardless of the election outcome the House needs to start an impeachment investigation.

Dennis

Well it didn't take long for the bad seed to show his colors again. While the rest of Fox News, Glenn Beck, and the Internet are

abuzz with a scandal bigger than Watergate - during a week full of new devestating revelations right before the most historic

election in 3 generations - our host Chris Wallace thinks his Sunday show should be devoted to the weather and the horse

race aspects of the upcoming election. At least half of the show should have been an update of the growing scandal and

the whistleblowers coming out of the closet one after another.

Yup Chris Wallace is no damn good - another coverup artist for the mainstream media.

Dennis

Well it didn't take long for the bad seed to show his colors again. While the rest of Fox News, Glenn Beck, and the Internet are

abuzz with a scandal bigger than Watergate - during a week full of new devestating revelations right before the most historic

election in 3 generations - our host Chris Wallace thinks his Sunday show should be devoted to the weather and the horse

race aspects of the upcoming election. At least half of the show should have been an update of the growing scandal and

Yup Chris Wallace is no damn good - another coverup artist for the mainstream media.

Dennis

Finally 18 minutes into the broadcast he asks the questions about Libya, as expected the two Democrats pulled a weasel and

want all discussion delayed till after the election. Sen. Ron Johnson from Wisconsin did a good short summary of the situation

after Wallace let the Democrats eat up 2/3rds of the time on their spin. Overall Wallace gets a C- though he got the story

in - his preview of the show didn't mention it at all and it was not covered enough so many viewers may have switched

channels or gone to the Internet looking for real news.

Doing my job - keeping my eye on Chris Wallace like a cockroach egg under a microscope.

Dennis

Dennis

Finally 18 minutes into the broadcast he asks the questions about Libya, as expected the two Democrats pulled a weasel and

want all discussion delayed till after the election. Sen. Ron Johnson from Wisconsin did a good short summary of the situation

after Wallace let the Democrats eat up 2/3rds of the time on their spin. Overall Wallace gets a C- though he got the story

in - his preview of the show didn't mention it at all and it was not covered enough so many viewers may have switched

Doing my job - keeping my eye on Chris Wallace like a cockroach egg under a microscope.

Dennis

During the panel segment Carl Rove pointed out that Obama had to have made the call, Brit Hume seemed uninformed on some

technical aspects of what could have been done but did a good job on pointing out how the mainstream media entirely failed.

It is clear they should have had a technical intelligence-military expert either being interviewed or on the panel. Overall Wallace

gets a D+. The subject was brought up but used wrong people to talk to and didn't spend enough time on what is a huge news

story. I thought I was going to have to give Wallace an F- minus at first but he pulled out a D+, perhaps their is still hope for

the cockroach egg under the microscope.

Dennis

Dennis

Dennis

During the panel segment Carl Rove pointed out that Obama had to have made the call, Brit Hume seemed uninformed on some

technical aspects of what could have been done but did a good job on pointing out how the mainstream media entirely failed.

It is clear they should have had a technical intelligence-military expert either being interviewed or on the panel. Overall Wallace

gets a D+. The subject was brought up but used wrong people to talk to and didn't spend enough time on what is a huge news

story. I thought I was going to have to give Wallace an F- minus at first but he pulled out a D+, perhaps their is still hope for

Dennis

Oops Wallace's grade moves to D-, Wallace and Hume both asked if the drones were armed or not, Beck already discovered

and published that they were not armed. Wallace created an opening for the administration when information was already

available. If he did that on purpose instead of ignorance his grade moves to F+.

Dennis

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/retired-lt-col-my-sources-say-obama-was-in-the-room-watching-benghazi-attack-happen/

Dennis

Dennis

Dennis

Oops Wallace's grade moves to D-, Wallace and Hume both asked if the drones were armed or not, Beck already discovered

and published that they were not armed. Wallace created an opening for the administration when information was already

available. If he did that on purpose instead of ignorance his grade moves to F+.

Dennis

http://www.theblaze....-attack-happen/

The information was available while the show was airing - perhaps not when taped. Things are changing so fast they

should have had a news update at the end of the show to correct information since it was taped. Wallace now gets

a "D" since he has time today to correct the error of his question before the 1 PM Cental airing of the show.

Dennis

Dennis

Dennis

Dennis

http://www.theblaze....-attack-happen/

The information was available while the show was airing - perhaps not when taped. Things are changing so fast they

should have had a news update at the end of the show to correct information since it was taped. Wallace now gets

a "D" since he has time today to correct the error of his question before the 1 PM Cental airing of the show.

Obama interrupted the 1 PM Central Time replay of Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace [for a FEMA weather report]

right at the part of the panel discussion where Carl Rove says that Obama had to have been there seeing video in real

time and made the call to abandon them to die. Well played. I wonder if a similar weather report will come during the

5 PM replay.

Dennis

Mr. Newt's astute statement about this despicable failure of a President is:

"This is not about politics. This is about a huge national security issue that affects all of us and there was a shocking breakdown, operationally, not to have the security there in the first place. And then not to respond to these guys, in their pleas for help for 7 hours, during a firefight. It’s unbelievable and now, we are hearing that the president of the United States, based on his own words, issued a directive immediately after he found out about the firefight, saying that he wanted to be sure those people on the ground were safe and they were getting what they needed. It didn't happen. This means either that the president's order was not followed, which would be a breakdown in terms of the White House procedure, or, it means the order wasn’t issued. We need to find out about this, it is not about politics, it is a very serious situation. After the fact, of course, there’s also been a lot of confusion about what happened and why it happened."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/republicans-tee-libya_658031.html

"This is not about politics. This is about a huge national security issue that affects all of us and there was a shocking breakdown, operationally, not to have the security there in the first place. And then not to respond to these guys, in their pleas for help for 7 hours, during a firefight. It’s unbelievable and now, we are hearing that the president of the United States, based on his own words, issued a directive immediately after he found out about the firefight, saying that he wanted to be sure those people on the ground were safe and they were getting what they needed. It didn't happen. This means either that the president's order was not followed, which would be a breakdown in terms of the White House procedure, or, it means the order wasn’t issued. We need to find out about this, it is not about politics, it is a very serious situation. After the fact, of course, there’s also been a lot of confusion about what happened and why it happened."

http://www.weeklysta...bya_658031.html

Our Fearless Leader is guilty of criminal negligence. In a military organization anyone who so acted would be busted from his leadership rank. At the very least.

Ba'al Chatzaf

http://www.weeklysta...bya_658031.html

Our Fearless Leader is guilty of criminal negligence. In a military organization anyone who so acted would be busted from his leadership rank. At the very least.

Ba'al Chatzaf

At the very least - more probably some time in Kansas to think things over.

Dennis