daunce (Carol) ...100 !!

anthony

1383922br8bm1tc67.gif

Happy Birthday Gran Dame 1383870tim7wsx9et.gif

2709180kbsnmjeldb.gif

Wake up and celebrate...celebrate and dance to the music!

2631822ck6lmbzol3.gif

1913818jgu2nyqj6m.gif

Naah. Can't be. (Can it?)

Carol, For your wisdom, I'd assumed at least 112.

Either way, I wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Tony

What the... I'd forgotten about that. You are right Tony, I chose the epochal year of 1905 when I changed my profile, but the years didn't go more than 100 back.. You'd expect an enlightened website to have more faith in biotechnology. I expect Phil, for example, to outlive everybody who ever disagrees with him, out of sheer cussedness.

My real birthday is in April but since the Queen gets to have two, as a constitutional monarchist I think everyone else is entitled to them too. In OL terms I am one, having joined last New Year's Eve, so I chose Jan, 1.

And as I said, I had forgotten about it, so your kind greetings sure started my day with a jolt.

Happy New Year to we!

> I expect Phil, for example, to outlive everybody who ever disagrees with him, out of sheer cussedness.

Could there be any doubt???

At any rate, congratulations, you cintillating canuckleheady centenarian, you!! (Not supposed to ask a lady her age, but will you be 100 in April or 101?)

(What has been your secret to longevity? Booze? Male Strippers?....please find a sentence or three to squeeze in a serious answer.)

2012 - 1905 = 106/2 = 53 yrs old in April?

--Brant

just using the available info.

Why would I divide by two? I have said before on here that I am 106, having chosen 1905 for birth year.

This is a gesture of respect for Mother Foundress up there--St Petersburg anyone? Though I don't suppose she would take it as such and the Estate will threaten to sue me.

I will never tell my real age, a lady doesn't and I prefer to be perceived simply as an ageless Mind.

Many, many happy returns of the day, dear Carol !!! (My kindred spirit in so many ways that I often have the feeling I've known you forever...!). :smile:

Angela

Mutual, Angela.

It was nice for me yesterday thinking of you in Germany raising a stein, Tony in SA with champagne flute, and our American friends hoisting their Buds and cocoa, ready for 2012.

My mother's birthday was Dec 25 so of course she never got a real one. After my dad died and she started visiting me here for the holidays, she always came to my class term-end party.The students adored her. One year (I think she was 78, but she never would tell me and I never knew her real age till after she died), we made it a surprise birthday party for her. She said, "I never had a birthday party before, and now I'm having one with people from all over the world."

She always gave me wonderful parties, so I don't need extra ones. But this year I sort of know how she felt.