resist your gag reflex...

moralist

The title alone did it.

--Brant

I wonder why Bill had to go outside the marriage for sex

That may have as much to do with Bill as Hillary. And he didn't have to. It's always a choice. They truly deserve each other as their values are a perfect match.

Greg

It wasn't the first This raises the horrifying possibility that it won't be the last.

This makes me suspect an inside job. Some of Hillary's "friends" are not really her friends. Nobody could possibly believe this stuff could have popular appeal, if Hillary approved it she's a fool. She has no chance, good riddance to rotten garbage.

I skipped through the video. I have no idea who the singer is. At the end a message appeared that it was from a PAC not affiliated with her or any campaign of hers and she had no say about content. The "singer" is more like an actor hired to play a part. Reminds me of stupid country generic.

I think now that PAC will be used to destroy candidates, including her, whom the PAC really doesn't like but pretends to like and that may be a huge story going forward and not just about any aspirations of hers. If she can't kick this crap into the gutter, who can? Who can stop a PAC? I'm not saying it can't be done. I just don't know how.

The other item is she's the only viable Democratic candidate for 2016. Except for her, Obama has completely salted the national Democratic field. Come on--someone give me one name? WTF are the Democrats going to do? Get rid of Hillary now--is that what's going on?--to start buffing up someone for the convention in 2016? WHO?

For the Democrats to win--they have a chance to retake the Senate--in 2016, they are going to have to take their massive vote fraud to super massive. It goes back to at least LBJ winning his Texas Senate seat over 60 years ago continuing into the 1960 national election. (Nixon came to be happy not to have been shot.) It was always there in their back pocket as a use as needed option and probably re-elected Obama.

--Brant

voting is a sick joke on the voter and when he understands that he'll welcome overt political fascism and I'll have to get up and leave

• 2 weeks later...

Now here is an opportunity for all OLer's to finalize their Christmas list...

https://www.readyforhillary.com/store?ms=E.20141215.ND.MAIN_STORE_MERCH&utm_medium=em&utm_source=e.20141215.nd&utm_campaign=20141215_E_main_store_merch

In light of all the racist police that are shooting black democrats because they are racists...you pick how that applies.

Would you buy your kids a Hillary Hoody?

https://www.readyforhillary.com/store/items/hillary-hoodie

A...

I'd only buy the Hillary hoodie if both her and Billie's head was in it...detached from the torso of course.

-J

Aw come on - she is already being touted, again, as the first woman to run for President, which is, of course a lie.

Victoria Woodhull...

Victoria Claflin Woodhull, later Victoria Woodhull Martin (September 23, 1838 – June 9, 1927), was an American leader of the woman's suffrage movement.

In 1872, Woodhull was the first female candidate for President of the United States. She was also the first woman to start a weekly newspaper and an activist for women's rights and labor reforms. Woodhull was an advocate of free love, by which she meant the freedom to marry, divorce, and bear children without government interference[citation needed].

Wikii: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Woodhull

Intereesting lady, unlike the "Smartest Woman in the World" <<<< really?

And what difference would it make, she lost to a blank slate!

And there is another because Woodhull did not turn 35 until after the election.

Lockwood graduated from law school in Washington, D.C. and became one of the first female lawyers in the United States. In 1879, she successfully petitioned Congress to be allowed to practice before the United States Supreme Court, becoming the first woman attorney given this privilege. Lockwood ran for president in 1884 and 1888 on the ticket of the National Equal Rights Party and was the first woman to appear on official ballots.[2]

A...

Tonie Nathan, LP VP candidate in 1972, was the first woman to receive an electoral vote.

Excellent...

I forgot about that.

Thanks.

Republican Virginia elector Roger L. MacBride, who later switched his affiliation to the Libertarian Party and became the party's 1976 Libertarian presidential nominee, chose to vote for Hospers and Nathan rather than Nixon and Agnew, making Nathan the first woman in U.S. history to receive an electoral vote in the Electoral College — ahead of Geraldine Ferraro in 1984. She was also the first Jewish person in America to receive an electoral vote and to gain a nomination to run as vice president.

Nathan was a TV and radio broadcast journalist. Starting in 1971, she produced and occasionally hosted a daily talk show for KVAL-TV (CBS affiliate) in Eugene, Ore.

Wow - She just passed away at 91 on March 20, 2014.

Theodora "Tonie" Nathan, the 1972 Libertarian Party candidate for vice president, passed away on the morning of March 20, 2014, at the age of 91.

Nathan was a charter member of the national Libertarian Party, which was founded in 1971, inspired largely by the philosophical vision of Ayn Rand. At the first Libertarian Party presidential nominating convention in 1972, she was selected to run for vice president with Libertarian presidential candidate John Hospers.

http://www.lp.org/blogs/staff/libertarian-tonie-nathan-dies-at-91

Also, the first Jewish person to receive an electoral vote...

A...