Lengthy video by a father "awakened" by Ron Paul over six years

http://youtu.be/6boGaQsG7M8

If one is fortunate enough to have a job these days one can be oblivious to the danger facing us. In one's daily life you do have to deal with the cost of gas and might notice that some prices of foods are the same but the amount in the box or can has shrunk some more.

I am reminded of the story attributed to Ludwig von Mises who was working in Germany in the early twenties when a man asked him what was causing the prices to be going up. Mises had the man meet him that evening at a certain intersection where there was a loud humming noise emanating from surrounding buildings. It was the sound of many printing presses all producing the Deutschmarks which were being inflated into worthlessness.

The mentality of Bernanke, or Yellen who is slated to follow him, is easy to understand by simply saying they are under the influence of a belief in Keynesianism. As true believers they will be moved to increase the monthly $85 Billion dollar addition to the money supply in an attempt to cure the doldrums in the economy.

That kind of nonsense would certainly not be happening if Ron Paul had been elected president. Nor would we have this Obamacare debacle to contend with.

I just received a fund raiser from CEI which enlightened me about the great increase in federal regulations under this administration which is another nightmare that would not be happening.

There are so many organizations at work to enlighten the multitudes or at least their children who have gotten as far as college or have access to the internet.

I used to think, when I first discovered Objectivism in 1968, that the antidote was known and that in time the ills of society would be cured. In the meantime things have gotten far worse and it remains a race against time with no certain success.

I have a grandson now who is delightful, energetic, intelligent and who enjoys each day with his parents and friends in New York City. I certainly want him to be spared from any economic collapse or loss of freedom which the leftists have in mind or which are likely outcome of the leftist policies.

I am more optimistic nowadays although things are worse under our present leadership.

I still think that www.studentsforliberty.org and its networking might grow exponentially and save the world.

If the FEMA camps are meant to help people devastated by natural disasters of what use would they have for guillotines?

gg

I'm not certain whether young people, in general, are more liberty inclined or more coercion inclined. Most young people seem to be apathetic about the entire situation. But, I bet, if you were to ask a young person how people should treat one another, as peers or as masters and slaves, he would say "As peers." Once all the niceties are stripped from the agendas, and the issue is made clear "Force or Freedom," the young, in general, will choose freedom.

At least, that is my bet.

Speak with a liberal or conservative today, and offer this ultimatum: Force or freedom.

But abstractions like "force" and "freedom" aren't convincing on their own, for most people. Therefore, show them what these two ideas mean in application.

For example, if you are a cafe, order a coffee for the two of you. Now, grab your gun and threaten to shoot the other person if he doesn't pay for your coffee (if you don't have a gun, threaten to stab him with a pen. It works just as well). Then, once the other person gets over the initial trauma, explain that that was an example of force. Now, if you would so kindly, pay for the other person's coffee and explain that this is an example of freedom, namely free association. Additionally, as a side note, sterilize the tip of the pen so, in the event you do stab the person, infection will be unlikely.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to take a nap in my straitjacket.

Kyle,

Although virtually everyone refrains from initiating physical force themselves a great many will endorse the government engaging in coercion including mandates for others to purchase health insurance or to vaccinate their children in order to have them attend a public school, payment of taxes to fund all the promised subsidies or to give money through foreign aid often to our enemies, the list is endless.

Invariably the justification is that the end is desirable and the cost should be borne by everyone. After all people are too selfish to support the programs which do some good and there fore it is fair to compel people to participate.

So at the root there is a concept that people are not good enough to be free to refuse, or too stupid or ignorant.

I think that young people are generally more open to ideas and to challenge the ideas they were raised to believe. Of course many have already made up their minds about some issues but may still be open to listening to reason. I concede that there are those who are already committed to the ideology which evidently makes sense to our current president.

But the population isn't static and there are always younger people coming of age. If the SFL along with the help of all the other pro individual freedom orgs in the network, can reach most of them year after year, who then go on to pass the torch themselves and recruit others of all ages, we will see exponential growth in this movement, especially once it attains public visibility.

If so this will happen much sooner than you would expect, Listen to the explanation of exponential growth in videos three and four of The Crash Course at www.peakprosperity.com

gg

1.6 billion rounds of ammo? Some of it hollow point to increase destruction?

FEMA camps?

30,000 guillotines?

Banning guns for the general population?

What are they preparing for?

What the hell does the USA government want with 30,000 guillotines?

30,000 guillotines?

Nope. Faulty question -- affirming the consequent. The right question, or the right sort of question, is one that puts a claim to a test, examines and analyses chains of reasoning. No doubt you use this kind of reasoning daily as you figure out how to avoid surveillance drones, death squads, bots, infiltrators and militias on your way to leafletting your local TIm Horton.

My questions, "Did the USA government assemble 30,000 guillotines? Did the USA government acquire guillotines? Did the USA Congress mandate the purchase of guillotines?"

You seem to have answered those questions in the affirmative, Jerry, but without giving any indication of how you formed your answers, or what in particular warranted the answers. Or perhaps you simply accepted the claim as true without testing, without questions of any kind, without further thought.

Luckily for humankind, Snopes does a little checking the claims. And guess what? -- the bald assertion is all that could be found. Some nutter 'news' site asserts this and such -- with zero evidence.

Honestly Jerry, I wonder what kind of hideous minefield of risk and ambush and kidnapping and assassination you navigate through in a week, or how you get from home to Costco and back without falling into The Trap. From all sides, evil and malevolence, and bulging over the border at the 49th parallel a crazed regime building prison camps for millions.

Do you ever give your head a shake, brother, and wonder if some percentage of your beliefs/fears/warnings might be based on crazy and unreliable bullshit?

ff652c6b423f5b798a65ec569644ae44.jpg

Image from http://www.tomsachs.org/work/chanel-guillotine-breakfast-noo linked at the Snopes page. See the following link for one of the founts of nutterdom, where the rumour/guff/confabulation erupted: http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/why-did-the-u-s-government-recently-purchase-30000-guillotines/ -- check out the video embedded there to see the scriptural basis on which the lunacy seems to be based, eg,

'I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast."

Why oh why oh why did the beastly US Government recently purchase 30000 guillotines, indeed. A new low for we Canucks on OL.

Edited by william.scherk

30,000 guillotines?

Nope. Faulty question -- affirming the consequent. The right question, or the right sort of question, is one that puts a claim to a test, examines and analyses chains of reasoning. No doubt you use this kind of reasoning daily as you figure out how to avoid surveillance drones, death squads, bots, infiltrators and militias on your way to leafletting your localTIm Horton.

My questions, "Did the USA government assemble 30,000 guillotines? Did the USA government acquire guillotines? Did the USA Congress mandate the purchase of guillotines"

You seem to have answered those questions in the affirmative, Jerry, but without giving any indication of how you formed your answers, or what in particular warranted the answers. Or perhaps you simply accepted the claim as true without testing, without questions of any kind, without further thought.

Luckily for humankind, Snopes does a little checking the claims. And guess what? -- the bald assertion is all that could be found. Some nutter 'news' site asserts this and such -- with zero evidence.

Honestly Jerry, I wonder what kind of hideous minefield of risk and ambush and kidnapping and assassination you navigate through in a week, or how you get from home to Costco and back without falling into The Trap. From all sides, evil and malevolence, and bulging over the border at the 49th parallel a crazed regime building prison camps for millions.

Do you ever give your head a shake, brother, and wonder if some percentage of your beliefs/fears/warnings might be based on crazy and unreliable bullshit?

Image from http://www.tomsachs.org/work/chanel-guillotine-breakfast-noo linked at the Snopes page. See the following link for one of the founts of nutterdom, where the rumour/guff/confabulation erupted: http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/why-did-the-u-s-government-recently-purchase-30000-guillotines/ -- check out the video embedded there to see the scriptural basis on which the lunacy seems to be based, eg,

'I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast."

Why oh why oh why did the beastly US Government recently purchase 30000 guillotines, indeed. A new low for we Canucks on OL.

Strange looking person I do not recognize,

Your first para image of our intrepid Edmontonion daring all for the shining prize of the rolled-up rim, I admit, will enliven many a gloomy corner of the quotidian for me.

Yet you are guilty the very error you highlight. Jerry has not denied that he lives in Edmonton, as Dglg has declared straight out that he lives in Toronto. Yet neither has said he is a Canadian, and their both posts emanate no spirit of Canuckistan. They could be expats, or in Witness Protection hiding from the Illuminati. We must not jump to conclusions.

30,000 guillotines?

Nope. Faulty question -- affirming the consequent. The right question, or the right sort of question, is one that puts a claim to a test, examines and analyses chains of reasoning. No doubt you use this kind of reasoning daily as you figure out how to avoid surveillance drones, death squads, bots, infiltrators and militias on your way to leafletting your localTIm Horton.

My questions, "Did the USA government assemble 30,000 guillotines? Did the USA government acquire guillotines? Did the USA Congress mandate the purchase of guillotines"

PDS, the genesis of the story is so much worse than my brief sketch suggests. There are even bits of the tale-building that are slightly more funny than sad.

For example, there actually was legislation in Georgia that was meant to 'solve' a problem in state executions of criminals. The problem was (circa 1995) that electrocution rendered a criminal's body parts of no use -- in transplants, whether or not the criminal willed his or her body so. A state house bill got as far as second reading; it suggested that the state code governing executions be amended to include the use of a guillotine.** The bill never made it to the state senate ... but this fact did not register.

I have not checked to see if the 'problem' remains, or what means Georgia uses today in its death chamber (of course not one single repeater station of the 'Congress passed guillotine purchase bill' bumf has managed to come up with a reference to legislative action in fact. It doesn't seem to matter to the repeaters that there is no warrant for the claim; moreover, critiques of the claim that suggest that there is no there there are countered by the suggestion that it is all top secret. Which begs the question. More pointedly, how the hell could one corroborate such a plot if all traces are secret? Why would there be no 'whistleblower'? Etc.).

Another sad/funny bit of the genesis is influence of the late Ted Gunderson. He was active in the Satanic Ritual Abuse tragedy, in the eighties and nineties, overactive, even -- and there was no aspect of true or imagined official skullduggery that he could not fit -- like Tinkertoy parts -- to the Big One as he aged in place.

The big one, the over-arching plot, was always connected with every 'little one.' So into the gloppy, sticky mix of Gunderson's big story was rendered not only Satanic ritual abuse, but Area 51, torture, mind-control, One World Order, child sacrifices, the Oklahoma bombing, 9/11, Las Vegas child-auctions, and so on. All wrapped up together. For a rueful take on the Ur conspiracy of Gunderson, see 'Death of a Public Paranoid.'

The FBI 'was after' Gunderson for some good thirty years, so he said (he was himself a former Agent in Charge for the FBI), and some believe they finally got him. By cancer. At age 83.

** [in part] All persons who have been convicted of a capital
offense and have had imposed upon them a sentence of death
shall, at the election of the condemned, suffer such
punishment either by electrocution or by guillotine. If
the condemned fails to make an election by the thirtieth
day preceding the date scheduled for execution, punishment
shall be by electrocution.

Edited by william.scherk

Carol, I hope you will appreciate my new avatar -- a picture of me and Jerry in happier days. You are of course right that I have no idea if Edmontonian Jerry and Torontonian Diggle are citizens. I regret jumping to conclusions ...

In other news, those who have more than a surface wonder at How Do Folks Believe Such Things, I can recommend Evan Harrington's report "Conspiracy Theories and Paranoia: Notes from a Mind-Control Conference," published in 1996. An excerpt on Gunderson:

At the conference Gunderson related Bonacci’s description of a slave auction in Las Vegas in which 25 to 30 vans pulled up, airplanes landed, and foreign men with turbans bought children and took them away. According to Gunderson: "Nobody knows what happened to those kids. They use them for several things: body parts, they use them for sacrificing, for sex slaves. But this is a big market. Does anybody have any idea what a blue-eyed, blond-haired eleven- or twelve-year girl would sell for? Fifty thousand dollars.”

Gunderson claimed that there are currently 500 satanic cults in New York City alone, each averaging eight sacrificial murders a year, for a total of 4,000 human sacrifices every year. Gunderson did not explain how the cults remove bodies in the asphalt jungle of New York.

Gunderson believes in the threat posed by the New World Order, as do Marqui and militia members. Gunderson has appeared on Dateline NBC, at militia conferences (Witt 1995), on Michigan Militia member Mark Koernke’s shortwave radio program, and on the cover of Spotlight (May 13, 1995), stating that the U.S. government intentionally bombed the Oklahoma City federal building in April 1995, in order to remove our rights through anti-terrorism bills. Gunderson informed the audience that Spotlight “tells it like it is,” and urged audience members to call the subscription number, which he read aloud. On top of this, Gunderson gave an interview to Lyndon LaRouche’s Executive Intelligence Review (May 25, 1990), in which he described FBI special agent Ken Lanning as “probably the most effective and foremost speaker for the satanic movement in this country, today or at any time in the past.” Gunderson and Marqui seem to me to be attempting to introduce therapists to racist conspiracy theories and reactionary propaganda, while at the same time groups such as the LaRouche organization endorse satanic conspiracy theories to draw in new members.

Dearest William,

I more than like it.

Your roadmap to the wackside reminds me of the first time I heard Rush Limbaugh (not that he is a conspiracy theorist, or actually believes half the stuff he says). I have mentioned this before here somewhere. A few years ago I was driving alone crosscountry from Toronto to NB. In the wilds of Quebec I was trying to find a radio station that got reception, and suddenly this voice started YELLING at me, directly at me, "ACORN, ACORN, ..."

Jesus! I nearly ran off the road. I managed to get the volume down and listened spellbound. When the show ended (I am still not sure if it was Rush but am assuming) I still did not know what Acorn was, except something really evil that Obama had done, one of the worst things that had ever happened to America, worse than Pearl Harbor or the Kardashians even. I felt like I had come out of a tent revival meeting where Satan had got a world-class thrashing. My ears hurt.

My "Voice in the Night" did not yell, and mellifluously weaved a story with the elements you describe above, with numbers that signified just what the Royal Family and Bildenbergers were doing to get us all taken to outer space, or something. It was just impossible to follow. Once I realized this is a syndicated radio show and not me having a psychotic break (if it's yourself you are the last to know) it put me to sleep. The Voice had the exact quality of the famed BBC radio guy who did not realize he was live on air and recited the whole of "Alexandria" , drunkenly and magnificently. I hope he gets a real acting gig, soon.

The same station carries another similar show but it is a call-in. Mostly from people "West of the Rockies" and out of their minds, who describe earnestly the evidence they have found that the River Styx ends in Florida (they have found Persephone's bones) and the measures they have taken to survive the imminent destruction of Western Civilization ( lots of precious metals and water). The only Canadian caller I heard was "Waldo from Ontario" who claimed he had "fled to Canada" to "escape the Communists".

Say again, Waldo?

While digging, I came across a site of exuberantly ecumenical tastes in woo. Educate-Yourself.org. One contributor named Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone (I kid you not) writes on atmospheric 'sylphs' who eat chemtrails. On each page of said site, a compendium of links awaits. Check out 'sylphs,' if you dare. My favourites so far are Forbidden Cures, Sylphs, Mind Control, Orgone Adventures, FEMA, and Insights on Aliens. Your mileage may vary.

Colloidal Silver | Chemtrails | Sylphs | Emerging Diseases | Forbidden Cures |Ozone | Immunity Boosting | Nutrition | The CIA Mind-Body Connection | Ozone | Bioelectrification | Story on Drugs | Vaccine Dangers | Cancer | Newsletter | New World Order | NWO News | Pam Schuffert James Casbolt | Phil Schneider | Al Bielek | Trevor James Constable | Mind Control | Brice Taylor | Ted Gunderson | The Relfes | Free Energy || Tone Gen | Depleted Uranium | Discussion | Dowsing | Police & Tasers | Rev. Sun Myung Moon | British Israel | The End Times | | Rosie's Predictions | Project Blue Beam | Otto Skorzeny | Insights on Aliens | Cell Towers | Cell Phone Dangers CPS/DCF Tyranny | Adrenal Burnout | The Women Warriors | Orgone Adventures | Dr. John Coleman | Railroading Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald | Henry Makow Bush Family & Nazis | Holistic Dentists | Metal Free Dentistry | Water Supply Sabotage | Dr. Hulda Clark Books | Planet X Sequel | 'Undocumented Immigrants' War on Terror | Tavistock | U.S. Concentration Camps | FEMA | Aliens Are Coming! | Guiding Principles | Global Warming | Gang Stalking | Monoatomic Gold Spiritualsim | Hope | Healing Thought Forms | Vanquish Fear | Prevent Alien/Demonic Attacks | Rethinking Noam Chomsky | Rockefeller File | War is a Racket Codex Alimentarius | Zeitgeist Refuted | Airport Authoritarianism | Daily Blog | Global Warming | | Hydrogen Peroxide | Protocols of Sion | Swine Flu Hoax/Vaccine | Gary Null on Vaccine Dangers | Orgone Generators | The Mini Silver Terminator