Andrew Breitbart Dead at 43

dennislmay

Michael:

Thanks.

I do not know why, but my system seems to go back and forth with my ability to embed them.

Adam

still functionally technically challenged on given days

It's just your hormones dear, you're not responsible.

Don't worry your handsome little head.

Sexist!

Now, now, I know you don't really mean that, you're just not yourself - you'll be ok in a couple of days.

Michael:

Thanks.

I do not know why, but my system seems to go back and forth with my ability to embed them.

Adam

Sexist!

Now, now, I know you don't really mean that, you're just not yourself - you'll be ok in a couple of days.

I can't stand the cramps!

I punched the girl scout selling cookies this afternoon!

lol. When you are feeling better, you just march right out and apologize to that poor girl scout.

Since you are being a good sport about it I will tell you a secret female secret about cramps and the awful agonies of childbirth that no men know and I know you will never tell anybody. I never had cramps much but I know what they feel like. Labour pains are just like very strong cramps, stroooong like being clamped with an iron hand. And delivery hurts, but it is short - under a minute usually.

I speak as a total pain coward who demands nitrous for tooth cleaning. I had two natural childbirths that I did not anticipate (I expected and hoped to be doped to the gills) and lived to tell the tale. I know it is not like that for everybody of course.

I notice we are still on the Breitbart death thread but I do not think a birth comment is inappropriate.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael:

Thanks.

Adam

Sexist!

Michael:

Thanks.

Adam

Sexist!

I can't stand the cramps!

I punched the girl scout selling cookies this afternoon!

lol. When you are feeling better, you just march right out and apologize to that poor girl scout.

Since you are being a good sport about it I will tell you a secret female secret about cramps and the awful agonies of childbirth that no men know and I know you will never tell anybody. I never had cramps much but I know what they feel like. Labour pains are just like very strong cramps, stroooong like being clamped with an iron hand. And delivery hurts, but it is short - under a minute usually.

I speak as a total pain coward who demands nitrous for tooth cleaning. I had two natural childbirths that I did not anticipate (I expected and hoped to be doped to the gills) and lived to tell the tale. I know it is not like that for everybody of course.

I notice we are still on the Breitbart death thread but I do not think a birth comment is inappropriate.

Carol:

It is very Zen like, birth from death.

When my daughter was born, my wife had twenty (20) some hours of back labor. I was with her the whole time and was applying my clenched fist to her lower back as each wave hit.

I was exhausted from the continual opposition pressure that I had to apply. It is an amazing process to be part of. The only real miracle you can directly experience.

Adam

In the 19th C. if you were giving birth you had a 1 in 7 chance of dying. The odds after were that your baby would not survive his/her infancy. I visited a small graveyard in Minnesota in 1993 and there in a family plot were the graves of dead child after dead child from the same family over less than ten year period in the 1870s or 1880s.

--Brant

• 4 weeks later...

So.....

Whatever happened to the great revelations that were supposed to be released by Breitbart's organization?

Here we were expecting....something!

Adam

So..... Whatever happened to the great revelations that were supposed to be released by Breitbart's organization?
Here we were expecting....something! Adam

I believe they said from the beginning that the video(s) - plural - would be released a little at a time

all the way through the election season for maximum impact. When to release such buried information

will depend upon current events as they occur.

It is known that some of the videos relate to purposeful racial aggitation for political purposes.

Several commentators expect Obama and company to work racial violence for political benefit this summer.

Videos showing Obama plotting for political violence since his youth will go a long ways towards explaining

current events if released at the appropropriate time.

Dennis

So..... Whatever happened to the great revelations that were supposed to be released by Breitbart's organization?
Here we were expecting....something! Adam

I believe they said from the beginning that the video(s) - plural - would be released a little at a time

all the way through the election season for maximum impact. When to release such buried information

will depend upon current events as they occur.

It is known that some of the videos relate to purposeful racial aggitation for political purposes.

Several commentators expect Obama and company to work racial violence for political benefit this summer.

Videos showing Obama plotting for political violence since his youth will go a long ways towards explaining

current events if released at the appropropriate time.

Dennis

And yet, still lotsa crickets...

I don't remember anything about time-delayed videos earlier. Let's just call this one a Big Nothing.

There is another reason that whatever the content of Breitbart's videos is or was they are unlikely to have the hoped for impact - voter fatigue and shifting perspectives. Obama already has been exposed and with every new revelation the new norm moves further and further from where it was a few years ago. He has already breached unthinkable barriers and gotten away with it - always pushing the envelope just a little further concerning acceptable associations, breaching legal barriers, double dealing allies, embracing enemies, and engaging in behaviors that would have been intolerable in the recent past.

It is the path of tyranny where every new misdeed just extends the landscape of acceptable deeds. Breitbart's or similar videos are too late now - anything shocking had to have been seen 4 years ago - now they are only more of the same within the new normal.

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...

"Is Joel Pollack the new Andrew Breitbart?" a key question asked by the blond info babe...

http://www.conservativevideos.com/2012/04/politichicks-is-joel-pollak-the-new-andrew-breitbart/