Glenn Beck Versus Georgetown Law Student

For some reason MSK's last post cheered me immensely.

William,

You mean my post from March 17th? That was my last post on this thread.

We're at the end of May if you haven't noticed. :smile:

But how on earth did that have the relevance to cheer you up?

(scratching head...)

Michael

Yes, quite a reach to think I might re-read you and be cheered. Not up. But cheered. In the video version of the post that made you wonder, Michael, Jonathan's wish or Ninth, the screams of the Good Mrs Doctor made sexy, and the lavish sprawl of my comment made pink and glistening.

I use Diana's screams, the Pink Tresses of Jan Crouch, depth charges, and some sleazy Las Vegas show tricks to doll up my words.

I even put them in the voice of a calm, drunken Objective-ess.

And yet.

Whatever happened to Sandra Fluke? She seems to have vanished faster than you can say "Anita Hill." This despite her pro bono representation by a high-powered Washington PR firm (one of whose principals was Anita Dunn, former White House Communications Director). I guess you get what you pay for.

Whatever happened to Sandra Fluke? She seems to have vanished faster than you can say "Anita Hill." This despite her pro bono representation by a high-powered Washington PR firm (one of whose principals was Anita Dunn, former White House Communications Director). I guess you get what you pay for.

Sometimes Mrs. McLuhan, a shill is just a shell for the big lie.

Whatever happened to Sandra Fluke?

http://dailycaller.c...s-e-cupp-image/

The Planned Parenthood Action Fund and Sandra Fluke have condemned Hustler Magazine’s treatment of conservative commentator S.E. Cupp.

The most recent issue of Hustler reportedly features a fake image of Cupp with a phallus in her mouth, citing her opposition to abortion and Planned Parenthood as reasons for the image.

Edited by william.scherk

SE-Cupp-Hustler-300x129.jpg

pic-arrow-next.gif

The Planned Parenthood Action Fund and Sandra Fluke have condemned Hustler Magazine’s treatment of conservative commentator S.E. Cupp.

The most recent issue of Hustler reportedly features a fake image of Cupp with a phallus in her mouth, citing her opposition to abortion and Planned Parenthood as reasons for the image.

“S.E. Cupp is a lovely young lady who read too much Ayn Rand in high school and ended up joining the dark side,” the caption reads. “Cupp, an author and media commentator who often shows up on Fox News programs, is undeniably cute. But her hotness is diminished when she espouses dumb ideas like defunding Planned Parenthood. Perhaps the method pictured here is Ms. Cupp’s suggestion for avoiding an unwanted pregnancy.”

Wednesday afternoon both Planned Parenthood Action Fund (the self-described political arm of Planned Parenthood) and contraception activist Sandra Fluke tweeted in support of Cupp.

“Sexist attacks made against women like @SandraFluke and recently @secupp are disgraceful and cannot be tolerated http://bit.ly/KCz6VE,” PPAF tweeted.

“.@HustlerMag depiction of @secupp so offensive. Sexualization of female public figs attempts 2 limit them 2 being sexual figures & not more,” Fluke added.

Cupp responded to the image on Glenn Beck’s radio program Wednesday.

“It’s uncomfortable. I’m not in this business to talk about myself, I’m not in this business to talk about my character,” she said in part. “I‘d much rather be talking about Obama’s economic record or his foreign policy than myself and having to defend myself against [this photo].”

Hustler did not respond to The Daily Caller’s request for comment.

The magazine clowns actually worked Ayn Rand into the issue...!!!!

Now I am sure that both Planned Parenthood and Sandy the Fluke are planning to lead a nationwide boycott of Hustler and demand that each advertiser withdraw their ads from Hustler...right?

• 11 months later...

Rush Limbaugh insists it’s not his fault that ad revenue has dropped at his flagship WABC radio station — and if his boss keeps saying it is, Rush just may pack up his megadittoes and leave.

In New York, that would very likely take him to WOR, which would create the biggest shakeup in city talk radio since WOR scooped up Bob Grant after WABC fired him in 1995.

RELATED: SANDRA FLUKE TO INTRODUCE OBAMA AT RALLY

Limbaugh’s contract with WABC expires at the end of the year.

Lew Dickey, the CEO of WABC parent company Cumulus, has said Limbaugh’s controversial comments have diminished ad revenue for the past year — and the slump remains a “residual hangover” for the station.

Frankly, I believe it is because of the two (2) horrendous hours by a first grade mediocre character called Giraldo...[sp?] and drop of Seah Hannity's because his show has become repetitive and boring.
Hell I never listen to it at all unless he has a guest like Ann Coulter, or, the Cajun James Carville, one of the smartest campaign strategists that I ever met.
A...

Adam,

I see something else entirely, but then again, I constantly look for subtexts. See this and think about how it may apply:

Michael Savage wins landmark case in federal court
May 6, 2013
WND

In a ruling that is being compared to the case that led to free agency in baseball, a federal judge in California upheld an arbitration panel’s decision to release talk-radio host Michael Savage from a contract with his former syndicator, Talk Radio Network.

Savage’s lawyer, Dan Horowitz, called it a landmark case for talk radio.

“Michael is to talk radio what Curt Flood was to Major League Baseball,” Horowitz told WND, referring to the player who challenged baseball’s reserve clause, which kept a player bound to his team even after fulfillment of his contract.

Savage told WND the ruling “should free talent from the threats and extortionist behavior of ruthless Old-Hollywood types who can still be found in the corners of the radio industry.”

“For me, personally, it finalizes a struggle to perform for my audience in an atmosphere of freedom, not working on a ‘radio plantation,’” he said.

It's a hell of a coincidence that Rush might be thinking of moving on right as this decision came out.

I think Dickey is not going to be around too much longer if he loses Rush. And I think Rush will do just fine in the advertiser department wherever he goes. Probably better if he has greater control instead of the syndication suits.

Michael

It's a hell of a coincidence that Rush might be thinking of moving on right as this decision came out.

I think Dickey is not going to be around too much longer if he loses Rush. And I think Rush will do just fine in the advertiser department wherever he goes. Probably better if he has greater control instead of the syndication suits.

Michael

Michael:

Actually I am not surprised at all and thanks for the info.

I have been meaning to read the decision and now I will forthwith.

I have followed Savage for years.

We grew up in the same neighborhood and went to the same school. We met a few times in different political campaigns.

Brilliant man. Great talk show. He is banned from entering Great Britain because he is on their terrorist watch list!

A...