St. Louis riots and looting

Wolf DeVoon

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my view too A.

Today however the numbers of unmotivated, co-dependant anti value type people is far greater.

Voting Obama in not once but twice? The American dream is in great jeopardy..

Sadly, I agree.

However, I do see a small and strong thread growing amongst all folks that this insanity is not what they want.

The difficult work to effect transformation, at a values level, for folks who voted for this "individual" has to be enhanced by getting these children out of the public educational system.

Keep hope alive!

A...

Seems to me that there where far less "degenerates" when Kennedy got shot..

Just sayin...

Those were the doped up degenerate sixties... man. :wink:

haight-hippie.jpg

Many of those degenerates of the sixties went in to politics & are now legislating the population.

-J

That is my view too A.

Today however the numbers of unmotivated, co-dependant anti value type people is far greater.

Voting Obama in not once but twice? The American dream is in great jeopardy..

It takes decades for the degeneration of a nation to come into full bloom.

It's now becoming obvious... as people harvest what they planted.

Greg

• 3 weeks later...

Get ready for a shopping spree pre Christmas...

FERGUSON • The Aug. 9 fatal shooting here that sparked three months of protests and calls for change from around the world happened in less than 90 seconds, interviews and an analysis of police and EMS records shows.

The records, obtained by the Post-Dispatch via Missouri’s Sunshine Law, provide the best timeline yet for the events surrounding the shooting of Michael Brown Jr., 18. Also released were police station surveillance videos that provide the most recent images of Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, who has stayed out of the public eye since the shooting. Wilson left the police station for the hospital two hours after the shooting, accompanied by other officers and his union lawyer.

Also:

If his smartphone’s clock, or Twitter’s, agreed with the clock on dispatch records, Brown was killed less than 61 seconds after the dispatcher acknowledged that Wilson had stopped two men.

At one minute, 13 seconds after Wilson’s call, an unidentified officer has arrived and asks, “Where’s the other one?” referring to Johnson.

Eleven seconds later, there’s a brief burst of static and an unintelligible bit of speech. A dispatcher responds, “10-4 on Canfield.”

Twenty seconds later, unit 25 called in to ask if the dispatcher could send a supervisor to Canfield and Copper Creek Court.

At 12:05, a dispatcher called for an ambulance, erroneously reporting that someone had been hit with a Taser.

By 12:07 p.m., a woman wailed in the background as an officer called over his radio: “Get us several more units over here. There’s gonna be a problem.”

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/special/darren-wilson-s-radio-calls-show-fatal-encounter-was-brief/html_79c17aed-0dbe-514d-ba32-bad908056790.html

This is astounding...

President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not on his daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters “stay on course.”

What does that mean?

And why is the president meeting with the violent Mike Brown protesters before a verdict is reached in the court case?

ferguson market looting

President Obama met with Ferguson protest leaders on November 5th, the day after the midterm elections. The meeting was not on his daily schedule. He was concerned that the protesters “stay on course.”

What does that mean?

And why is the president meeting with the violent Mike Brown protesters before a verdict is reached in the court case?

The Ferguson protesters have looted over 100 businesses in the St. Louis area.

The New York Times hid this in the 21st paragraph of their report:

But leaders here say that is the nature of a movement that has taken place, in part, on social media and that does not match an earlier-era protest structure where a single, outspoken leader might have led the way. “This is not your momma’s civil rights movement,” said Ashley Yates, a leader of Millennial Activists United. “This is a movement where you have several difference voices, different people. The person in charge is really — the people. But the message from everyone is the same: Stop killing us.”

At times, there has been a split between national civil rights leaders and the younger leaders on the ground here, who see their efforts as more immediate, less passive than an older generation’s. But some here said relations have improved in recent weeks.

Some of the national leaders met with President Obama on Nov. 5 for a gathering that included a conversation about Ferguson.

According to the Rev. Al Sharpton, who has appeared frequently in St. Louis with the Brown family and delivered a speech at Mr. Brown’s funeral, Mr. Obama “was concerned about Ferguson staying on course in terms of pursuing what it was that he knew we were advocating. He said he hopes that we’re doing all we can to keep peace.”

Obama wants the protesters to stay on course?
Unbelievable.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/obama-meets-with-ferguson-activists-says-hes-concerned-they-stay-on-course/

Over 40 years ago my step-mother told me The New York Times was a traitorous newspaper.

--Brant

only read it once in the last 21 years after reading it for 25: she was right

The New York Times prints all the news that fits.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Over 40 years ago my step-mother told me The New York Times was a traitorous newspaper.

--Brant

Ba'al Chatzaf

I would say that rag prints "all the fiction that fits"

-J

--Brant

Ba'al Chatzaf

-J

A half truth is not all fiction.

Ba'al Chatzaf

A half truth is worse than 100% fiction for the 100% tends to be more discernible.

--Brant

exceptions, of course

You prefer outright lies to partial truths?

Ba'al Chatzaf

--Brant

Ba'al Chatzaf

-J

A half truth is not all fiction.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Of course not. The NY Times does include some truths, half-truths and lots of fiction.

Were it not for the ink, one could safely use it as toilet paper.

-J

The nation wide newspaper company Gannett just published an article showing how black arrests are, at a minimum, three times the level of arrests for other ethnicities. And in many areas it is ten times the level of arrests for other ethnicities. So, are we to conclude that this is due to racism or crimes committed? Certainly a police presence is greater in high crime areas. And arrest rates are greater when crimes are done *on camera* and within eyesight of a police officer.

And even though visible criminals are arrested in greater numbers those criminals are probably a fraction of the crimes committed behind closed doors and walls. What is it that Kermit The Frog says? It's not easy being green. Or black in America, but who's fault is that?

As horrible as the prevailing Stalinist atmosphere on major American college campuses is, the atmosphere in *predominantly* black America is just as bad and incredibly stupid to boot. The truth and evidence do not matter. Unimpeachable eyewitness testimony does not matter. Burn, baby, burn. Its riot time again in Ferguson.

What is it that Kermit The Frog says? It's not easy being green. Or black in America, but who's fault is that?

Typical statement by the White Devil! Making the victim the cause!!! We got your number Whitey!

Ah, remember when electing

As horrible as the prevailing Stalinist atmosphere on major American college campuses is, the atmosphere in *predominantly* black America is just as bad and incredibly stupid to boot. The truth and evidence do not matter. Unimpeachable eyewitness testimony does not matter. Burn, baby, burn. Its riot time again in Ferguson.

What is it that Kermit The Frog says? It's not easy being green. Or black in America, but who's fault is that?

A half truth is worse than 100% fiction for the 100% tends to be more discernible.

--Brant

exceptions, of course

You prefer outright lies to partial truths?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Depends. Depends on how fast it takes to find the truth and how costly the ignorance.

--Brant

Depends. Depends on how fast it takes to find the truth and how costly the ignorance.

--Brant

Outright lies are easier to refute.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Well, one phase is over and no indictment.

Check this out:

237AF0AA00000578-0-image-16_141688707199

I saw that on TV as it happened. Right at the moment Obama said the part about no violence, a group of people were being shown on the left screen trying to turn over a police car and the tear-gas canisters went off, dispersing them.

You know, I finished the last episode of the last season of The Wire the day before yesterday.

Now I'm watching a rerun on TV from Ferguson.

Michael

This is black racism, pure and simple. But virtually everyone is afraid to note and condemn it. Both whites and blacks evade the issue at great length with tricky lies.

This is black racism, pure and simple. But virtually everyone is afraid to note and condemn it. Both whites and blacks evade the issue at great length with tricky lies.

If you did... you'd have the hypersensitive perpetually offended liberal word nazis all over you. :laugh:

The best way I know to condemn black racism is not to be a white racist.

Greg

Blacks as the major beneficiaries of white racism, the welfare state, the war on drugs, etc., naturally enough see themselves strongly by the color of their own skin. The cops have been on them for ages. They have absorbed, collectively, a culture of victimization and entitlement given them by guilt-laden white liberals who want moral and political power with their support. Hence, a mess. The primary cause of this mess is the destruction of the role of the black male in providing for his family thanks to the welfare state foisted off on him starting big time with The Great Society of LBJ in the mid-1960s. But he kept fathering children and they went feral while he hung with his home-boys, frequently in prison. Instead of entering the middle-class and "acting white" you have more and more stupid reproducing while the smarter blacks are too smart to do that, except when their own fewer children hit public education their racial peers accuse them of "acting white" so they get stupid too. For whites, generally speaking, the welfare state is for old people. They've already, pre-welfare, had productive lives and families so the only thing their welfare does is make them vote for folk who'll get their goodies coming. They're "conservative" too, so they support their local police keeping the peace in the ghetto and if any boys from the hood drive through their suburbia it's an automatic 911.

--Brant

and whites wonder why the blacks loot and riot--I don't think they rape, why should they?--they're already primed for all the sex and children they want who'll grow up to vote for the Democratic continual enslavement maintenance party helped out by scared shitless, guilt-ridden, confused and appeasing Republicans

~rant, rant, pant, pant~

Blacks as the major beneficiaries of white racism, the welfare state, the war on drugs, etc., naturally enough see themselves strongly by the color of their own skin. The cops have been on them for ages. They have absorbed, collectively, a culture of victimization and entitlement given them by guilt-laden white liberals who want moral and political power with their sup

Blacks as the major beneficiaries of white racism, the welfare state, the war on drugs, etc., naturally enough see themselves strongly by the color of their own skin. The cops have been on them for ages. They have absorbed, collectively, a culture of victimization and entitlement given them by guilt-laden white liberals who want moral and political power with their support. Hence, a mess. The primary cause of this mess is the destruction of the role of the black male in providing for his family thanks to the welfare state foisted off on him starting big time with The Great Society of LBJ in the mid-1960s. But he kept fathering children and they went feral while he hung with his home-boys, frequently in prison. Instead of entering the middle-class and "acting white" you have more and more stupid reproducing while the smarter blacks are too smart to do that, except when their own fewer children hit public education their racial peers accuse them of "acting white" so they get stupid too. For whites, generally speaking, the welfare state is for old people. They've already, pre-welfare, had productive lives and families so the only thing their welfare does is make them vote for folk who'll get their goodies coming. They're "conservative" too, so they support their local police keeping the peace in the ghetto and if any boys from the hood drive through their suburbia it's an automatic 911.

--Brant

and whites wonder why the blacks loot and riot--I don't think they rape, why should they?--they're already primed for all the sex and children they want who'll grow up to vote for the Democratic continual enslavement maintenance party helped out by scared shitless, guilt-ridden, confused and appeasing Republicans

~rant, rant, pant, pant~

port. Hence, a mess.

That would make the black folks a -victim- of progressive liberal guilt, not a beneficiary.

Black folks and other minorities are the -objects- of statist progressive liberal concern but not a beneficiary. It is fortunate for Jews in America that they never received the tender loving "kindness" of liberal, which is one of the reasons they amounted to something. Jews had to hack and dig out a place for themselves in American (in spite of low calorie anti-semitism). Before black folks became the object and target of progressive liberal care they were in the process of hacking out a place for themselves. There used to be black business, black capitalists who got what they got the "hard way". They -earned- it. Unfortunately that is not longer much the case. And we are seeing the results, right here, right now.

Ba'al Chatzaf

What surprised me is that I didn't see on tv or read about any of the store owners, armed & in plain view, protecting their livelihoods from the thugs.

-J