Eighteen People killed in Paris Shootings

BaalChatzaf

Those were the days my friend

I thought they'd never end--

And then Kennedy was shot

And the world changed forever...we lost out innocence on that day...

Today, in 1621,

Saturday, November 21, 1620: The Mayflower Compact, a preliminary plan of government for the Pilgrims, was signed in the cabin of the Mayflower near what is now Provincetown, Massachusetts.

A gay time was had by all, oops, that is today in Provincetown...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I became something of a Kennedy fan apropos what came after him. In the early 1960s I was all for Goldwater.

The glory that Kennedy got for his handling of the Cuban missile crisis--it was deserved--doesn't wash out the fact he was responsible for that crisis because of the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Planning for that invasion began in the late Eisenhower years. The military is always planning this and that. If Eisenhower had been President and launched that invasion the communists would have been kicked out of Cuba. Eisenhower would not have tolerated any PPPP=PPP. Not after his experience as the Supreme Allied Commander in Europe and the Normandy invasion.

--Brant

this does not mean Eisenhower would have signed off on invading Cuba, but the Soviets would never have fucked around with that guy the way they tried to do with Kennedy

I became something of a Kennedy fan apropos what came after him. In the early 1960s I was all for Goldwater.

The glory that Kennedy got for his handling of the Cuban missile crisis--it was deserved--doesn't wash out the fact he was responsible for that crisis because of the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Planning for that invasion began in the late Eisenhower years. The military is always planning this and that. If Eisenhower had been President and launched that invasion the communists would have been kicked out of Cuba. Eisenhower would not have tolerated any PPPP=PPP. Not after his experience as the Supreme Allied Commander in Europe and the Normandy invasion.

--Brant

this does not mean Eisenhower would have signed off on invading Cuba, but the Soviets would never have fucked around with that guy the way they tried to do with Kennedy

PPPP = PPP?????

--Brant

PPPP = PPP?????

I know Bob.

Looks like his finger got stuck on the "p!"

Wolf asked, “Are we next?”

Next does not matter. If we are not next then we will be hit a bit later. We should be defending ourselves now by preemptive strikes against them, and I mean the real deal not just for political spin. The Obama administration has already admitted that there are “spotters” on the ground in Syria and Iraq and there are personnel who support the spotters, and they are also on the ground.

Lindsay Perigo wrote: . . . . Note that, even though this is a Declaration of War, not one bomb or killing is required, necessarily. And I suspect not one bomb or killing would be necessary, so refreshingly, radically, terrifyingly unambiguous would this gesture be in its moral clarity. Just don't hold your breath. Moral clarity nowadays is conveyed only by the evil, it seems.
end quote

The Seven Days in May scenario is ludicrous and could land Lindsay Perigo on a watch list. In 2007 and 2008 Sean Hannity warned everyone, too many times to count, that Obama would do just what he has done. But being wrong or stupid does not qualify a President for a military coup which could simultaneously ruin our country. How ironic it is that the incompetence or willful strategy of a sitting President will usher in a new President who will overturn his agenda, and what he thinks are grand achievements? In a sense Obama is paving the way for a real game changer like Trump or Cruz.

But what will it take to give the American Government and people the resolve to defend themselves? Hundreds killed at a mall? Another 911 type attack? How many allied deaths does it take? Will we become resolute after the next attack or the attack after that or the attack after that? When people are bunched together, one suicidal maniac can kill so many innocents with a bomb or an automatic rifle. We need to deport, stop at the border, or kill potential mass murderers. And we need not trade security for our liberties.

Peter

Donna worry bout a ting...we got dis!

The son of a New York mob boss has given Islamic State a stark warning, saying if they are planning any attacks in New York, they will have to contend with the Sicilian mafia. The notorious crime syndicate say they want to do their bit to protect locals.

I think de Paris people needs to talk wit are Corsican division...

https://www.rt.com/usa/323032-mafia-isis-warning-gambino/

I'm assignin one of my best boys ta dis one..

Donna worry bout a ting...we got dis!

The son of a New York mob boss has given Islamic State a stark warning, saying if they are planning any attacks in New York, they will have to contend with the Sicilian mafia. The notorious crime syndicate say they want to do their bit to protect locals.

I think de Paris people needs to talk wit are Corsican division...

https://www.rt.com/usa/323032-mafia-isis-warning-gambino/

I'm assignin one of my best boys ta dis one..

Don't take it personally. Its just business....

It is coming...fuck global warming and concentrate on global Islamic terrorism war ...

Earlier today, the Islamic State’s so-called Sinai “province” attacked a hotel where a number of judges were staying as they oversaw elections. According to initial casualty reports, four people were killed.

Two “martyrdom” operatives were responsible for the assault. One of the two drove a vehicle laden with explosives into the security forces protecting the hotel. The second, armed with an assault weapon and a suicide belt, then followed.

15-11-24 Sinai province claims bombing at hote housing judges.

The Islamic State’s Sinai “province,” which officially joined the “caliphate” in November 2014, quickly posted a statement on social media claiming responsibility. The message, seen on the right, is formatted in the same fashion as most other claims of responsibility issued by the Islamic State’s “provinces,” with white text, a blue body, and a red header. A watermark in the upper right hand corner makes it clear that the statement is on behalf of Abu Bakr al Baghdadi’s global organization.

This just occurred this "morning."

And the media is chasing The Donald for his accurate statement about "certain Muslims" dancing in the street.

We saw that activity in Newark, NJ.

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2015/11/islamic-state-province-bombs-hotel-in-sinai.php

A...