9-11 explained in 5 minutes!!!.mp4 (moved)

jts

Adrian Salbuchi, the lawyer from Argentina, called the official NIST report "the mother of all conspiracy theorists".

In any case, if the NIST report was done by government, I figure that alone is enough to shoot down its credibility, because government told so many lies that it has zero credibility.

5 minutes

Just the fact this is in the humor section makes this thread crap.

--Brant

I moved it to a different section. Are you happy?

Jerry:

Try to understand how angry you have made me with this post.

I lost close friends on that crystal blue cloudless day eleven (11) years ago.

My father was a thirty-five year veteran of the NY Fire Department. We personally knew the chaplain who was crushed under the collapse tending to the dying.

I am basically sick and tired of your bullshit "I have no social skills crap" excuses.

Have the fucking personal responsibility to be, at a minimum, intelligent enough to refrain from your asinine comments on a day where my city was hit and 3,000 of my fellow countrymen were killed.

Do you not have the basic intelligence to understand that children were left parentless on that day?

At long last, sir, have you no understanding of how devastating this was to so many of my fellow countrymen?

At long last, sir, do you not have the basic human intelligence to be silent when your fellow citizens are hurting?

Adam

Adrian Salbuchi, the lawyer from Argentina, called the official NIST report "the mother of all conspiracy theorists".

In any case, if the NIST report was done by government, I figure that alone is enough to shoot down its credibility, because government told so many lies that it has zero credibility.

5 minutes

Just the fact this is in the humor section makes this thread crap.

--Brant

I moved it to a different section. Are you happy?

No. Are you an SOB?

--Brant

Osama Bin Laden the helpless victim?

You gotta be shittin' me.

I saw half the video. I didn't feel like watching the rest. And I want those almost three minutes of my life back, too. Those minutes are gone forever from my life, but this crappy video gets to hang around on YouTube.

It's just a silly ploy to goad people.

Troll stuff.

Let it die, here.

Michael

Is there anyone on OL who values the chimp’s contributions? I just ignore them; he starts a thread, and I simply don’t click on it. Sometimes there are replies from people I customarily read, and so then I check it out, and it’s always like this. People are offended and/or dismissive.

Chimp-man, you don’t belong here. Why don’t you seek another habitat, maybe somewhere the bananas are more plentiful?

survivor.gif

Is there anyone on OL who values the chimp's contributions? I just ignore them; he starts a thread, and I simply don't click on it. Sometimes there are replies from people I customarily read, and so then I check it out, and it's always like this. People are offended and/or dismissive.

Chimp-man, you don't belong here. Why don't you seek another habitat, maybe somewhere the bananas are more plentiful?

survivor.gif

Is there anyone on OL who values the chimp's contributions? I just ignore them; he starts a thread, and I simply don't click on it. Sometimes there are replies from people I customarily read, and so then I check it out, and it's always like this. People are offended and/or dismissive.

Chimp-man, you don't belong here. Why don't you seek another habitat, maybe somewhere the bananas are more plentiful?

survivor.gif

I have been doing the same as you (ignore unless someone I follow replies). since the first few matinees, I have even asked this poster to speak for himself but he is apparently incapable of it.

Obviously it is of some value to him to relay continual garbage, fortunately the OL garbage pile can take it. It is grotesque however, to think of someone spending so much accumulated time watching these things and taking any sort of pleasure in them.

• 2 weeks later...

911 explained in 1 minute

giant 100+ story toewers do not collapse from the bottom down like a controlled demolition from a pinprick at the top of the towers occupying abotu 3 floors totall not even causing any real strucutral damage

the top did not tilt or start to melt, ntohing

they collapesd perfectly, in symetircial timing, in symetrical fashion.. in their own footprint..

like a classic controlled demolition

in japan i believe.. a skyscraper burned ablaze for over 24 hours and never collapesed

indside job

plot for dictatorship

the NWO does not give a shit about you

Ah, a new jerk joins OL.

Have you read the Scientific American analysis of precisely how it happened?

A "pinprick," that has to be one of the most ignorant statements of what happens when an accelerating fuel bomb slammed into the upper floor of the World Trade Center.

Could you possibly change your allegiance from Rand to, maybe the Unabomber, or, Charles Manson?

For your information, numerous members of my family are, and were, with the NYFD. Several of them reached the upper ranks of expertise in the Department. I have personally spoken to one of the highest ranking Chiefs of the Department who is a world known authority on high rise fires and the structural effects of fires.

He had dinner with my father and I and explained at length precisely why it happened and precisely how it happened.

Adam

911 explained in 1 minute

giant 100+ story toewers do not collapse from the bottom down like a controlled demolition from a pinprick at the top of the towers occupying abotu 3 floors totall not even causing any real strucutral damage

the top did not tilt or start to melt, ntohing

they collapesd perfectly, in symetircial timing, in symetrical fashion.. in their own footprint..

like a classic controlled demolition

in japan i believe.. a skyscraper burned ablaze for over 24 hours and never collapesed

indside job

plot for dictatorship

the NWO does not give a shit about you

Why are there so many experts and so little expertise?

--Brant

Ah, a new jerk joins OL

Adam

Gee Adam, is this how you are running the Welcome Wagon these days?

You didn't even give him his copy of Atlas!

Carol:

Fair point.

However, making a judgment on sheer stupidity is an elemental Randian trait. Judge and be prepared to be judged.

Since it is my city that got hit.

Since I lost friends and so many firefighters.

I do not tolerate an uninformed, ignorant, immature and frankly tedious assertion by anyone.

Adam

I can't figure out if the new dude's a troll or not.

If I were a liberal/progressive troll (or someone like that recent crazy post-modernist lady) and wanted to pull off a major goof on this forum (like that plagiarist guy did a few years ago), I would start making a lot of posts preaching up a storm like an Objectivist caricature. And I would include all kinds of spelling errors and dumbed-down stylistic habits like not using capital letters.

That seems to fit this person perfectly.

But let's give it some time.

Maybe he's just young and still under the blinding impact of first contact with Rand.

Michael

Ah, a new jerk joins OL

Adam

Carol:

Fair point.

However, making a judgment on sheer stupidity is an elemental Randian trait. Judge and be prepared to be judged.

I do not tolerate an uninformed, ignorant, immature and frankly tedious assertion by anyone.

Adam

You have made some exceptions for me.

Ah, a new jerk joins OL

Adam

Carol:

Fair point.

Adam

Carol:

On your worst day, coming back from the pub, on ladies drink for free night, during the hockey playoffs, you would not come close to the Pope posting.

Adam

Ah, a new jerk joins OL

Adam

Carol:

Fair point.

Adam

Carol:

On your worst day, coming back from the pub, on ladies drink for free night, during the hockey playoffs, you would not come close to the Pope posting.

Adam

Ah, but imagine her coming back from the pub with her work boots still on and holding a red star proudly high in hand. I would probably have to put her on "ignore" after such an episode.

Interesting image...

As a Dom, I would have a different approach.

Interesting image...

As a Dom, I would have a different approach.

And you had to mention hockey too! Waaaah! You really are a brute!

Sobbing and cringing,

Carol

Well that could be the basis of some serious discipline.

If I were a liberal/progressive troll (or someone like that recent crazy post-modernist lady) and wanted to pull off a major goof on this forum (like that plagiarist guy did a few years ago), I would start making a lot of posts preaching up a storm like an Objectivist caricature. And I would include all kinds of spelling errors and dumbed-down stylistic habits like not using capital letters.

Maybe he's just young and still under the blinding impact of first contact with Rand.

Michael

2388502-double_facepalm.jpg'

i am so sorry to hear that we cannot discuss the content of an idea unless proper spelling and capital letters are involved

i have never read the Ayn Rand quote that said "objectivist philosophy is impossible without the use of proper spelling and capital letters, especially when writing on an internet forum"

Michael

2388502-double_facepalm.jpg'

i am so sorry to hear that we cannot discuss the content of an idea unless proper spelling and capital letters are involved

i have never read the Ayn Rand quote that said "objectivist philosophy is impossible without the use of proper spelling and capital letters, especially when writing on an internet forum"

If I owned this forum I would award bonus points for the use of periods at the end of sentences. :laugh: