Objectivism and Satanism

Speaking of Satanism ...

Some years ago, Alex Jones snuck into the Bohemian Grove event with a video camera. The leaders of the world gather there and have this ritual. It is supposed to be a secret. They are supposed to not talk about it. But Alex Jones went there on the sneak. This is a portion of the footage he got.

The Cremation of Care ritual begins at about 4:30. Each year they burn this demon called 'Dull Care'. But he comes backs and they have to burn him again. He spits on their fire because where he comes from there is a much hotter fire.

Cremation of Care - wiki

Speaking of Satanism ...

Some years ago, Alex Jones snuck into the Bohemian Grove event with a video camera. The leaders of the world gather there and have this ritual. It is supposed to be a secret. They are supposed to not talk about it. But Alex Jones went there on the sneak. This is a portion of the footage he got.

The Cremation of Care ritual begins at about 4:30. Each year they burn this demon called 'Dull Care'. But he comes backs and they have to burn him again. He spits on their fire because where he comes from there is a much hotter fire.

Cremation of Care - wiki

Well, that pretty much proves it: we are all doomed. Thanks for this timely and very important reminder, JTS.

Well, that pretty much proves it: we are all doomed. Thanks for this timely and very important reminder, JTS.

There is rarely such a thing as doomed. It is possible to fight back. I am surprised that there are people who are so wimpish that they can't think of fighting back. Maybe it's the fluoride. This video proves little or nothing. Maybe they are just having fun. It is entertaining. Even if this video was something serious, so what? The ants outnumber the grasshoppers 1000 to 1. If the ants ever get off fluoride, even God won't be able to save the grasshoppers.

Let me say first that if there is concern about this parallel scaring away potential readers before they have a chance to read about Objectivism for real, feel free to move it to a different forum.

I was recently talking to a friend of mine who I politely describe as someone who has "gone down the wrong path". By this I mean she is completely irrational and idiotic about everything. However, recently when I talked to her she seemed to be more...sane...and actually agreed with me on some stuff. I was wondering what was up until she finally told me that she was considering becoming a satanist. At first I laughed at her jokingly saying "you can't be a satanist and an atheist at the same time, satan is a god in his own right". However, upon reading up on Satanism, as she asked me to do, I found that Satanism is not only Atheist and only uses Satan as a representative of what they believe, they are rational egoists, and share many of the same things true as does Objectivism.

I would describe Satanism as blind Objectivism. They know that they don't like Christianity, they know that many of the Christian morals are not that great after all. They do not, it seems to me, quite know why they are rebelling and are also making a show of their rebellion. It's almost like Satanism is to Objectivism as Islam is to Christianity. Many in Satanism (the more extreme) seem to advocate violence. I can't quite get a good read on them either way.

It's also came to my attention that Anton LeVey actually plagiarized off of Ayn Rand. The main problems I see with Satanism is that they use HUGE amounts of propoganda. Objectivists usually tell it like it is without huge amounts of embellishments or rants on the evils of religion and stuff like:

So to strength we must look. We need a symbol of strength to inspire us towards a new recuperation. We need to take the logical positiveness of Humanism and bring it to full power against the mistakes of the past. We need a symbol that revitalizes our ego. There has never before been a religion of the ego! A religion of the flesh! O, what a healthy religion this would be! To put flesh back on to the bones of humanity! How sweetly it would smell when compared to the rank condemnations of those who consider it a sin that we are imperfect! For imperfection is no sin, it is human nature, and to reclaim the health of mankind we need a religion to put us back amongst the animals.

It's not that they're wrong, it's just that their zeal overflows and makes them seem rediculous at times. Also they tend towards not caring to much about how they are percieved. Half the time I can't make heads or tails of who they're attacking or revering. It's really an interesting religion/system of beliefs if you want to call it that.

I'm kind of adding edits and stuff as I read here, but I've gotten the idea that when the website named says "Evil" it's referring to things that are considered evil. This is probably why they come off so weird.

Here is the link to a Satanist website.

Any thoughts?

Worshiping -any- entity as Lord and Master is a bad idea.

There is rarely such a thing as doomed. It is possible to fight back. I am surprised that there are people who are so wimpish that they can't think of fighting back. Maybe it's the fluoride. This video proves little or nothing. Maybe they are just having fun. It is entertaining. Even if this video was something serious, so what? The ants outnumber the grasshoppers 1000 to 1. If the ants ever get off fluoride, even God won't be able to save the grasshoppers.

I was pulling your leg. I find your video comical.