The Silencing of Richard Mourdock

BaalChatzaf

Is there any ethical way of stuffing something in Richard Mourdock's mouth so he will shut the fuck up. That idiot may just help re-elect the demon god child of Saul Alinsky, Barak Obama.

The Goyim, the Goyim. If I live to be a thousand I will never understand the functioning of the goyische kopf. It is beyond my comprehension.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I have always thought that it is generally a good idea to consider anybody who refers to "God's will" as being entirely full of shit. The matter of Mr. Murdoch confirms this once again.

I wonder if Mr. Murdoch understands how insulting his comments might be to a God who allows free will among his various creatures.

Carol,

I think Mourdock is a fool. The 2012 elections are not about abortion, end of story.

However, he merely said what a lot of religious opponents of abortion actually believe.

He didn't revert to the Medieval theory whereby rape doesn't cause pregnancy.

So, no, Mourdock is not as idiotic as Akin.

Robert Campbell

Carol,

I think Mourdock is a fool. The 2012 elections are not about abortion, end of story.

However, he merely said what a lot of religious opponents of abortion actually believe.

He didn't revert to the Medieval theory whereby rape doesn't cause pregnancy.

So, no, Mourdock is not as idiotic as Akin.

Robert Campbell

No, he is not as idiotic as Akin, and probably not idiotic at all, just deeply committed to his fundamentalist, social conservatism, which hinges on the abortion issue. He is part of a bloc though, which is thus committed, and whatever the election is about, they will keep their eyes on their own prize.

Murdoch might consider that a closed mouth gathers no feet. This election is likely to be close. It will be decided by the independent voters half of whom are women. He should not be providing ammunition to the opponents of the candidate of his own party. He can wait till after the election to spew his vile anti-human opinions.

Jebus Kryst, what an ass-hole he is!

Ba'al Chatzaf