UN condemns Israel for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas

moralist

Well ok mail them then lol.

Speaking of mail try mailing a letter to Israel right now using the US postal service. They are illegally denying letters! It was only supposed to be parcels while the planes were not allowed to land.

I wonder if this is the work of CAIR putting pressure on the whitehouse or just our muslim in chief being a dick.

Whoa...message me off the board please.

A...

Post Script:

FUCK YOU NSA...really hope your coffee is forever cold and your donuts are forever hard.

How dare you use the 4,400 words of the document that you took an oath to preserve and protect to penetrate our privacy as individual citizens.

A...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a load of this...

He mentioned Obama actually yelling at Natanyahu. Yikes!

Speaking of mail try mailing a letter to Israel right now using the US postal service. They are illegally denying letters! It was only supposed to be parcels while the planes were not allowed to land.

I wonder if this is the work of CAIR putting pressure on the whitehouse or just our muslim in chief being a dick.

Jules, do you honestly believe Obama is Muslim?

To the other point, it looks like the 'illegally denying letters' is a misunderstanding, nothing to do with Council on American-Islamic Relations. From Jewish News ...

According to a JTA story, the metropolitan Detroit regional office of the U.S. Postal Service issued a clarification to the post office after the refusal by the Southfield Post Office became public.

Ed Moore, a spokesman for USPS in the region, said Thursday that the inaccurate information shared with clients reflected a misunderstanding; during a 36-hour Federal Aviation Administration ban on flights to Tel Aviv last week, USPS offices had been instructed to tell clients that Global Express mail was unavailable, and the Southfield branch had taken that notice to mean that all mail was banned.

“We apologized for any inconvenience for our customers,” Moore told JTA. “We put out a message to post offices throughout the Detroit metro area.”

No Bill I'm leaning more towards the Anti-Christ!

Lol :smile:

Nah, even the anti Christ could not be this incompetent.

Although, maybe that has become a cerebral service position!

A...

He's definitely the Anti-American! :laugh:

Greg

That is it. Underneath that political exterior is Saul Alinsky's Spirit Son and man with a gut hatred for this nation.

He's definitely the Anti-American! :laugh:

Greg

That is it. Underneath that political exterior is Saul Alinsky's Spirit Son and man with a gut hatred for this nation.

And what that implies is even worse...

...an anti-American President could only have been elected twice by tens of millions of anti-Americans.

Greg

...and the event horizon has been passed.

There are now far more anti Americans in America than there are Americans. This is why there is nothing to stop the cancerous growth of government. It is built upon the failure of the anti Americans to govern themselves.

Greg

Well....two aide workers that got infected with Ebola were let into the country. Some say this strain could be airborne...

We may have more to worry about than democrats and anti Americans...

Where is this 'airborne infection' information coming from? "Some say" yes, but who?

Edited by william.scherk

Well....two aide workers that got infected with Ebola were let into the country. Some say this strain could be airborne...

We may have more to worry about than democrats and anti Americans...

Where is this 'airborne infection' information coming from? "Some say" yes, but who?

Here is their home page. When you go to "authors" you have a panoply of young talent, however, I see no "Board of Directors" or data as to them being anything other than a website.

http://healthmap.org/site/diseasedaily

One is a doctor and knew fully the risks and took all precautions while over there, and STILL he contracted the virus..

Upon information and belief, the mysterious needle prick...seems similar to many of the Dirty Dozen who slipped on a bar of soap!

By the way, Ann Coulter has a savagely satirical column today entitled:

EBOLA DOC'S CONDITION DOWNGRADED TO 'IDIOTIC'

It is a great read...it ends with:

America is the most consequential nation on Earth, and in desperate need of God at the moment. If America falls, it will be a thousand years of darkness for the entire planet.

Not only that, but it's our country. Your country is like your family. We're supposed to take care of our own first. The same Bible that commands us to "go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel" also says: "For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, 'You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.'"

Right there in Texas, near where Dr. Brantly left his wife and children to fly to Liberia and get Ebola, is one of the poorest counties in the nation, Zavala County -- where he wouldn't have risked making his wife a widow and his children fatherless.

But serving the needy in some deadbeat town in Texas wouldn't have been "heroic." We wouldn't hear all the superlatives about Dr. Brantly's "unusual drive to help the less fortunate" or his membership in the "Gold Humanism Honor Society." Leaving his family behind in Texas to help the poor 6,000 miles away -- that's the ticket.

Today's Christians are aces at sacrifice, amazing at serving others, but strangely timid for people who have been given eternal life. They need to buck up, serve their own country, and remind themselves every day of Christ's words: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you."

There may be no reason for panic about the Ebola doctor, but there is reason for annoyance at Christian narcissism.

Love the way she takes no prisoners when she argues.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-08-06.html

Like all political organizations, the UN can only represent the attitudes held by the majority in its nation members. In this case, it's jewhate. They're all crawling out from under their rocks...

Greg

Indeed , indeed and indeed !

Bravo my friend , bravo !

My dad is from Paris , he remembers when the German tanks were driving down the Champs Elysees .

They did not stand tall then , they are not standing tall now .

Coulter is positively brilliant, Adam.

She caught the subtle overcompensation that lies underneath the blinding glow of phony goodness.

Greg

Yep.

Her books are incredibly well sourced.

She of course, being a right winger had a shabby college record.

While attending Cornell University, Coulter helped found The Cornell Review,[9][10] and was a member of the Delta Gamma national sorority.[11] She graduated cum laude from Cornell in 1984 with a B.A. in history, and received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1988, where she was an editor of the Michigan Law Review.[12] At Michigan, Coulter was president of the local chapter of the Federalist Society and was trained at the National Journalism Center.[13]

oops well forget that spurious claim.

She clerked for "...Coulter served as a law clerk, in Kansas City, for Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.[14]

After a short time working in New York City in private practice, where she specialized in corporate law, Coulter left to work for the United States Senate Judiciary Committee after the Republican Party took control of Congress in 1994. She handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan and helped craft legislation designed to expedite the deportation of aliens convicted of felonies.[15] She later became a litigator with the Center for Individual Rights.[1"

Hmm, sounds like an American to me. And, although she is white, she is not male.

A...

Coulter is positively brilliant, Adam.

She caught the subtle overcompensation that lies underneath the blinding glow of phony goodness.

Greg

Yep.

Her books are incredibly well sourced.

She of course, being a right winger had a shabby college record.

While attending Cornell University, Coulter helped found The Cornell Review,[9][10] and was a member of the Delta Gamma national sorority.[11] She graduated cum laude from Cornell in 1984 with a B.A. in history, and received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School in 1988, where she was an editor of the Michigan Law Review.[12] At Michigan, Coulter was president of the local chapter of the Federalist Society and was trained at the National Journalism Center.[13]

oops well forget that spurious claim.

She clerked for "...Coulter served as a law clerk, in Kansas City, for Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.[14]

After a short time working in New York City in private practice, where she specialized in corporate law, Coulter left to work for the United States Senate Judiciary Committee after the Republican Party took control of Congress in 1994. She handled crime and immigration issues for Senator Spencer Abraham of Michigan and helped craft legislation designed to expedite the deportation of aliens convicted of felonies.[15] She later became a litigator with the Center for Individual Rights.[1"

Hmm, sounds like an American to me. And, although she is white, she is not male.

A...

Ann Coulter is a male.

Ann Coulter is a male.

Bob,

It's much worse than that. She has the hots for lefties. I can't corroborate this, but I think she even had an affair with Bill Maher. When he interviewed her, the attitudes and body language were all there.

Michael

Maybe she likes it when Bill talks dirty to her: "Global warming... Pay your fair share... Cap and trade... Pelosi... Reid........ Obamacare." Oh... Oh........ OH! :laugh:

Greg