Rick rolled good bad or mad

Here is one of the most important links I have ever found Just a wonderful video.

You neglected to tell why to actually watch this? Now, as a courtesy to you and since the video is short, I'll watch it and report in an after-edit to my name.

--Brant

video: in the context of the "golden age" of MTV and on a scale of 1-5, I'd give this video a 2 or 2.5, meaning, I don't think it's worth watching more than once.

link: what link?

Edited by Brant Gaede

I must be getting old...that was adequate.

No rick rolling is bad

Rickrolling is an Internet meme[1][2] involving the music video for the 1987 Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up". The meme is a bait and switch; a person provides a hyperlink seemingly relevant to the topic at hand, but actually leads to Astley's video. The link can be masked or obfuscated in some manner so that the user cannot determine the true destination of the link without clicking. Persons led to the music video are said to have beenrickrolled. Rickrolling has extended beyond web links to playing the video or song disruptively in other situations, including public places,[2] like a surprise appearance of Astley himself in the 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Paradein New York.[1] The meme has helped to revive Astley's career.[3]

They do Rick rolling on black hat sites I sometimes go to.

They'll say here is a link to a secret Google exploit you can use to send traffic through the roof, but you gotta act fast before Google finds out and fixes it, or something like that, then you click and get ole' Rick doing his thing.

I have been rolled at least five times (and those are the ones I remember).

:smile:

Michael