Family Values Still Threaten GOP

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The military exists to protect the citizenry from foreign invaders.

-- from Mexico and Guatemala? Canada?

Yes. Of course. That's what I had in mind when I wrote that statement.

Darrell

Why isn't our Army posted on the U.S. Mexican border?

Ba'al Chatzaf

They overturned state constitutions in defiance of Windsor's prohibition of "intrusion on the power of the state to define marriage."

Federal law has become the plaything of queer district court judges and two lesbian Justices appointed by Bathhouse Barry.

Ed proposes to join their ranks, for covert reasons known only to TAS. It has nothing to do with straight Republican grassroots.

newsweek-obama-gay-president.jpg

What is this nonsense. Obama may be incompetent and obtuse, but he is straight.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Well, you know Bill Clinton was the first black President, right?

Darrell

Greg:

And you know that he is heterosexual vs. bi-sexual...how?

Flirting with another woman in front of your wife is heterosexual male behavior... but it is not how decent men behave.

Do you have some crystal ball, or, divining stick that can make that determination?

Just two eyes with which to see the obvious, Brant... and it's just my opinion, of no greater weight than anyone else's opinion. Homosexuality is a product packaged and sold to the public by leftist political activists.

Greg

Greg:

What if your wife was turned on by you flirting with other women and knowing that you are hers and going home with her?

A...

Greg:

What if your wife was turned on by you flirting with other women and knowing that you are hers and going home with her?

A...

Decent adults who grow to love each other rise above that kind of adolescent emotional manipulation. You're talking about the behavior of males and females... while I'm referring to men and women.

Greg