Any fans of "anti-life" music out there?

Kyle Jacob Biodrowski

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Is TR angry or is he putting us on?

--Brant

fun?

He's a fairly angry fellow, but he does have a good amount of fun making music and music videos.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think we need ourselves some heavy stuff here. What better to start with than Death - The Philosopher?

And then some Cynic:

Lastly some Meshuggah, with one of the greatest drummers you can find. Seriously, Morgan's drumming here is both fucking legendary och epic at the same time. It should come as no suprise that he's a jazz/fusion drummer originally.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2016 at 9:58 AM, Jules Troy said:

https://g.co/kgs/pUVj5n

Oh Kyle?????

You might want to crank this one up. ?

Thanks Jules, 

Unfortunately, it didn't do much for me. I have trouble appreciating the more modern rock bands. Maybe I'm just showing my age. I once read that the younger you are, the less receptive you are to new music. Perhaps the first signs of that are coming about. 

Of course, this doesn't mean I don't like any new rock songs. Here's one that I recently heard on the radio. 

And, just for old times sake, here's something old. A little something new; a little something old. That's how I take life. Also, I'm posting the music video, since I know just how much Brant loves a good music video (as opposed to a still frame shot of whatever). There's some fantastic cinematography in this one. Even more amazing when you consider the year in which the video was made. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...