Run Hillary Run - Still an outside possibility

Selene

Just stop it, damn you, stop it! I'm telling you, you better take me seriously...

untitled.png

Damn, they do have teeth!!

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton has a problem ...

Evita's Electile Dysfunction...

In Colorado, only 34% of voters said they see Clinton as honest and trustworthy while 62% said they don't. In Iowa, the numbers were 33% to 59% -- a drop from 45% to 47% in April. And in Virginia, Clinton did best, at 39% saying they trust her to 55% saying they don't.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/22/politics/hillary-clinton-marco-rubio-jeb-bush-polls/index.html

A...

Post Script: William how do I get the Drudge Electile Dysfunction Evita Logo through the "you can't use that image extension on this forum."

Post Script: William how do I get the Drudge Electile Dysfunction Evita Logo through the "you can't use that image extension on this forum."

I am still having trouble understanding why your smileys don't display in my browser (the site itself from which you take the smileys will not display. Argh)!

Generally speaking, as I understand it, an image extension will throw up the error message you note because the end of the image URL does not conform to regular image notation.

For example, any image that ends with .gif or .jpeg or .jpg or .png should display without a problem. Some sites try to programmatically block hot-linking of images by scripting the appearance -- the URL then has some added script-code like 'img.gif?source=blah&width=666&donthotlinkbitch=yes' ... or the URL is actually directed to a place on their servers that selects from a database location: imagesource=codeblah?dontfuckwithus ...

So, check the ending of the URL first, and if there is added code after the plain image.jpg notation, then remove the post-image-notation code and test it in preview. And if that doesn't work ...

Send me a note backstage with the URL that won't display and I will try to figure out the trick.

Edited by william.scherk

I am happy with Chrome, Brant -- it has useful extensions. Firefox is a bloated, slow mess for me, and Internet Explorer is evul.

If I don't get to see Adam's smileys, oh well.

Greg addresses the multitude... kneel.gif

William, all I can say is Chrome displays "Kneel Suckers" for me. Using it here

Chrome displays that image correctly for me too. The only ones that I don't get rendered are the emoticons from sherv.net

I can't figure out why ... try Chrome for this image, and see if it renders for you: forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

I think the problem might originate with my Internet Service Provider.

ixnay on the pysay irusvay Mr. Rantbay!!

dont-tell-smiley-emoticon.gif

clintdel.jpg

Found one for Greg:

de4e66b69b5d24c2f147174e268ea184.jpg

Damn we would be great on the volleyball court!

Adam,

When you embed video in full screen mode, it goes off the site and does not display on certain devices.

When in doubt, make sure the video embed code settings (when you are in HTML mode on OL) read as follows:

width="560" height="315"

You can physically change these numbers, meaning you can type over the ones that are displayed in the code, and the video will change size.

I changed your video size for your last post.

Michael

Adam,

When you embed video in full screen mode, it goes off the site and does not display on certain devices.

When in doubt, make sure the video embed code settings (when you are in HTML mode on OL) read as follows:

width="560" height="315"

You can physically change these numbers, meaning you can type over the ones that are displayed in the code, and the video will change size.

I changed your video size for your last post.

Michael

Thanks, Michael.

And thanks William on the extensions next time I encounter it.

Could not find the damn image on Drudge anymore...

End of last month's NJ Presidential poll ----

Here you go William - this will be memorable as Evita's high water mark in New Jersey.

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2015/150629/final.pdf

A...

For those who use Chrome, you might want to install an extension called The Great Suspender.

This is for people who open a gazillion tabs at the same time and end up crashing or going real slow. It keeps the tabs in place, but after a certain amount of time (the default is an hour), it closes the pages. Then, when you click on a tab, you will see a blank page that says "Tab Suspended, Click to Reload."

Here's a tip for when you go away from the computer. There is a a little button at the top right with this extension. You can click it to suspend all your open tabs. This will keep the tabs in place along the top of the browser, but close the pages. When you come back, all you have to do is click on the tab you want and reload the page. You don't have to go looking for what to open again.

You might want to do this to cut communication with sites. For instance, if you are on OL, your name is displayed at the bottom of the home page and the page you are looking at. When you go away from your computer and this tab is still open, your name is still displayed. If you use The Great Suspender, your name goes away, but the tab is still there on your browser. When you reload the page, your name is displayed again. That way it doesn't look like you took 4 hours to read a post. :) This is a simple example of one reason to cut communication with a site. Imagine what secret things go on with other sites.

This little extension is also a great memory economizer.

(Hat tip to Diana Hsieh, of all people. :) I rarely go to her site, but I went there the other day and this extension was recommended.)

Michael

Thanks, Michael. I think it is adding an extra zip to the browser ...

OMG mouth-whistle-smiley-emoticon.gifloud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon.g

Evita lied....Democrats Evita lied...again...

music.gif

booming-speakers-smiley-emoticon.gifmusic-with-earphones-smiley-emoticon.gifcat-headphones-smiley-emoticon.gif

Even their pets can't hear.

Evita goes down...

gkvzmimch0ucdpf9mbe3rw.png

Here's some Hillary luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv from college kids.

DNC speaks to empty College Democrat event

The conference could barely fill the first two rows of seats.

PHOTO: No one interested in ‘Young Americans for Hillary’ party

Go on, click on the links.

Those who are interested in strong emotions about Hillary will be well-rewarded. Feel-good satisfaction from those who don't like her. Panic from those who do.

I would post some of the pictures, but I don't want to waste my time on Hillary.

(How's that for arrogant?)

:)

Michael

She'll start hiring her audiences now?

--Branto

This is a perfect example of her campaigns lack of management skill at the field level.

This "picture" should never have existed.

With the old harridan:

Donna Brazile, Vice Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee and frequent television political commentator, began an unscheduled appearance by thanking “all those who work so hard to ensure that all of our young people, all of our College Democrats, are involved, active, and engaged in the national Democratic Party.”

I am sure they were surprised by the lack of audience.

A...

The community organizers are waiting for the word from Obama to go pack her events...[crickets]

That is part of O'bama's election model, not Evita's.

She cannot comprehend that kind of structural projection into human behavior.

She is not a smart person.

A...