Money and Politics - The Money Masters

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banking is like toilet paper.

Your either on the FDIC roll, or your taking shit from some asshole.

I agree, Jules...

...and found one outside-the-box approach to operate beyond the boundaries of that conundrum is to become my own bank by funding my own ventures. Last year I needed a new work truck and loaned the money to myself for zero points and zero interest and zero transaction fees. Then I was able to buy the truck for cash and paid off the loan to my bank by the end of the year... and I'm always happy to pay off my loans because, being the bank, I'm the recipient of the payments.

Greg

Greg, you remind me of a reality TV series I can't stop watching. 'Fast 'n Loud', with this guy Richard and his crew in Dallas, who fix up old cars and sell on auction. What characters! Any time I need to regain my faith in human nature (and that individualist can-do American spirit) - it's what I turn to.

I don't know about that program because we don't watch TV, but I'll look it up on YouTube.

I grew up in a completely different time in America. Then what it meant to be an American was so self evident no one needed to tell anyone. This country was steeped in the American Spirit... and America was strong because she was good.

Today it's a totally different story. America is no longer strong because she is no longer good. There are hardly any Americans left in America.

.My advice is you had better get yourselves ready for what's coming...

Greg