This is Why I Don't Trust Chris Christie

As a possible candidate in the 2016 Democrat Presidential primary, Adam mentioned, “The lying lady from Massachusetts is one.”

She needs a nickname. How about Wooden Indian? Commie Swami? Phony Indian? Resume enhancer? Lying Indian? Flawed Squaw? Cherokee, Wannabe?

And to think, Hillary started off her political life as a "Goldwater Girl".

Ba'al Chatzaf

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ba'al Chatzaf wrote:

And to think, Hillary started off her political life as a "Goldwater Girl".

end quote

I remember a newscast of that Republican primary convention. There was a blond, teenage girl in a “cowgirls” outfit including two toy cap guns. Was that her? I thought the TV coverage was decent.

But man, was Goldwater later destroyed by the press, especially network TV. It is one of the prime examples of American brainwashing. But since that example, freedom lovers have the ammunition to ask today’s viewers, “Are you going to fall for that again?”

Cruz is a Canadian. Rubio is a Cuban. Rand Paul is a racist (a restaurant owner has the right to NOT serve whoever they please,) atheist, (Objectivism requires no beliefs, only facts,) selfish (why else is he named Rand who touted a new definition of selfish?) extremist. Do the smears still work? Don’t let them.