Run Hillary Run - Still an outside possibility

Selene

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord!

Hillary-Drudge-MK.png

Different dude and here is the link to the article, but still...

:smile:

Michael

I saw that one and thought that you would not want to see your name in that context.

You have to give the headline writer gold stars on this one .

I meant to post this Sunday...

This comedian nails it!!

Adam,

Just so you know, when YouTube's URL starts with https instead of http, it seems to act weird for embedding the video.

According to the IPB support forums, this is a bug they will eliminate in the next update.

For now, when this happens, when you click "Share" on YouTube, the shortcode opens, but right above it (and above a line of icons of other sites) you will see the word "Embed." Click on that and it will give you the iframe code.

You can copy/paste that into your post on OL, then after you do that, choose HTML and the video will embed. To get the HTML option on OL, you will have to choose the "More Reply Options" button before hitting the "Post" button, but it is right beside the "Post" button so it's easy. A new window will open up and you should see the HTML option clearly.

btw - I just did this on your previous post.

Michael

Thanks Michael.

Here is an oldie ... ain't she just the purtiest little gal you ever laid your tired eyes on...HouseCommittee1974.jpg

She was about 27 here.

Now match that purty face with this malicious, malodorous melody that you would hear every day for the next ten (10) years.

A...

Adam,

You will probably get a kick out of this:

And to think, America lived it.

Michael

Reminds me of the "face morphing" of the evil faces in the Devil's Advocate.

Geez, she has more bags than Samsonite.

-J

Are you counting the steamer trunks under her eyes?

going-on-vacation-smiley-emoticon.gifmoney-hand-off-smiley-emoticon.gif Pay to play and get a tax deduction - we are the Clintons and we deserve every dime we can "acquire" shopping-spree-smiley-emoticon.gifby any means necessary....female-gangster-smiley-emoticon.gif

and let's not forget B. J. Clinton ... gangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif << we all know where the cigar goes...

A...

Good one Joe...

http://www.poppolling.com/useruploads/files/hillary_survey_topline-3.pdf"

This is a new poll since the disastrous "presser" concerning her "private server" being discovered.

METHODOLOGY:
The sample size for the survey is 909 active voters in the US taken from a listed sample of registered voters who voted in the
2010 or 2012 general election or registered since the 2012 general election.

The margin of error is +/-3.3%.

700 interviews were completed using automated telephone technology and 209
were conducted using mobile based survey technology. All interviews were conducted
March 10 -11, 2015
by Vox Populi Polling. The total percentages for
responses may not equal 100% due to rounding

These folks would be considered prime voters. I would want to know if they voted in a local school board type election.

The results are not good for the "women and girls" candidate.

She is using this phrase consistently in her recent UN speech before the presser debacle.

I am more convinced that they are going to vanish her from any press conferences. Very few stump speeches if any at all.

Concentrate on the "feminized" male progressive Democrats, women of all ages and the married women with "girls."

Announce that she will not debate the candidate who is leading the Republican war on women and girls.

Fem-men, money, media, women and girls and mayhem on election day should be the way they manage her.

And of course, from the cheap seats, the attack PACs will run the disinformation and evisceration of the incredibly inept Republican National Political Campaigns with there pathetic election day operation.

A...

My eyes are bleeding! My eyes are bleedingggg!!

As you wish...bleeding-eyes-smiley-emoticon.png

I wish the guy hand a better voice.

A...

The more scandals she has--to a point--the stronger her candidacy will be as long as she doesn't flinch. It's what we expect from a President these days, so if MSM can hold their nose they will grease her into the White House, just like Obama.

--Brant

keeps her in the news

during the debates they'll talk about "ideas", aka blather, not scandals--you know, the high road

I think Adam hit the bulls eye when he said:

"Could this be a Presidential campaign that is so insulated and arrogant that it may have her rarely appear. Make it all about messaging, media and mayhem on election day"

-J

Joe, I am becoming more convinced that it would work which is truly sobering.

Cant-Handle-2-devices-copy.jpg?resize=58.

Hillary-Cell-Phone-copy.jpg?resize=301%2<<<<<< “And you can erase your emails from these. . .”

Oops, I forgoy yo put the quote in there.

Hillary-v-Sarah-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C57

I really like this one....

Textual-Relations-copy.jpg?resize=483%2C

Hillary-Nixon-copy.jpg?resize=556%2C629

Hillary-to-Kim-Jong-copy.jpg?resize=542%

Bills-Private-Server-copy.jpg?resize=417

A...

It is fascinating...

The same way a military planners will get stuck with strategies that were developed in the last war, the Rodham campaign appears to be handed to a thirty-five (35) year old:

Over more than two decades in national politics, the Clintons have amassed an army of well-meaning defenders who will bring to 2016 old battle wounds and axes to grind that date back to the White House and Arkansas — perhaps not the ideal message in a presumptive campaign that seeks to reintroduce the 67-year-old Mrs. Clinton as a fresh, forward-looking candidate.

It falls largely on Mr. Mook, and the band of young operatives he has assembled (called the Mook Mafia), to move the grievance-laden Clinton machine into the modern political age. The success of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign will rest in part on whether this younger generation of earnest, data- and social-media-savvy operatives can prevail.

“They are going to be the first ones to hit the beach on D-Day,” said Chris Lehane, a Democratic operative and former aide to Mr. Clinton. “To get the campaign off the beach while under fire, the front-line troops will need to be in charge and empowered to run a modern-day, forward looking, smart campaign.”

Robby "the robot" Mook,

...particularly impressed Mr. Clinton, who may be the ultimate strategist of his wife’s 2016 campaign. The former president checked in often about specific districts or counties, but Mr. Mook did not change course based on his influence, said Mr. McAuliffe, who compared him to “a horse in the Kentucky Derby” with blinders on.

“President Clinton loved him, and they had a great relationship,” Mr. McAuliffe said in an interview. “But Robby is happiest when he is in his office with his computers and his data.”

I had a young man just like this dude who saw the world as an array of numbers...he was phenomenal at crunching numbers without any devices.

Brennan Bilberry, the McAuliffe campaign’s communications director, described Mr. Mook’s approach as “test everything, question assumptions and let data drive things.”

Mr. Mook was inducted into the extended Clinton family during the 2008 presidential primary, when he was Mrs. Clinton’s state campaign director in Indiana, Nevada and Ohio: three states that were rare bright spots for Mrs. Clinton in her bruising battle against Barack Obama.

This is key...

The unassuming son of a retired physics professor and hospital administrator, Mr. Mook, who did not respond to messages seeking comment for this article, wears a simple uniform of chinos and a polo shirt. He keeps an exhausted campaign staff energized late nights with his goofy sense of humor, including a killer impersonation of Mr. Clinton.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/15/us/politics/a-young-manager-for-clinton-juggles-data-and-old-baggage.html

This is astounding testimony...Just the questions about the toxic private e-mail account that Evita used for HER ENTIRE TENURE AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT!!!It is the act of "concealment" that is going to bring her down.Apparently, according to a pretty smart lawyer, who is writing for National Review, this would be a felony under USC 2071 (b).The really pretty part about the section is that, if convicted, would be barred from elective office.

No Dem can win in 2016 not named Hillary, so she won't be prosecuted by anybody as long as the Dems control the US Department of Justice.

--Brant

I disagree Brant.

Way way to early too say that because of events.

No Dem can win in 2016 not named Hillary, so she won't be prosecuted by anybody as long as the Dems control the US Department of Justice.

--Brant

I disagree Brant.

Maybe so. The Clintons and Obama are antagonists. It may result in the gal from Massachusetts playing the role of George McGovern and getting nominated. All I can say to the Dems is, good luck with that!

--Brant

--Brant

I disagree Brant.

Maybe so. The Clintons and Obama are antagonists. It may result in the gal from Massachusetts playing the role of George McGovern and getting nominated. All I can say to the Dems is, good luck with that!

--Brant

That is one scenario that I have looked at.

What do you think of a Scott Walker/Carly Fiorina ticket if Hillary is the nominee?

A...