Kat

Welcome

260 posts in this topic

Welcome Inky! (Gotta name?)

Hey Sarah!

Let's get down!!!!!

Guest - you just did one on me. How on earth did you post without registering? I loved that trick. (Maybe I wanna do it at other places too - heheheheh...)

Michael

Register? You have to register?

Isn't "Guest" [the first one] and INKY the same person? And wouldn't that be one of Kat's kittens? [note: location: "down the hall"]. Just figurin' stuff out.

Mike E.

Dayaamm Mike,

:oops:

You mean I started here by being WRONG about something? And in my family life?????

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

What will the Objectivist world say about that?

Might as well hump off a bridge or something.

(er... jump that is... :D )

Welcome, friend. It's good to see you.

Michael

Hi everyone glad you could stop in. I kinda left the door unlocked there for a sec but I think it is now set up correctly.

Kat

If any of you folks have any trouble getting your picture up, please send a copy to Kat as an attachment at katdaddy@comcast.net and she will do her magic.

Michael

Michael, this is what you needed.

I am very happy for you. I will be a regular costumer.

Ciao, amico carissimo.

Kat, if Michael were a woman He wanted to be like you. lolololol

Keep dreaming Michael! lol

Ciao.

Hi, Kat & Mike & Everybody!

I have already posted twice, once as a guest and once as a member. Interesting how that works.

Kat, I just sent you an email with a pic of myself attached. I already cropped it a bunch, but it still was too large (too many pixels) to upload. I hope you can "do your magic" on it so it will upload. Thanks in advance!

Best 2 all,

REB

Ciro,

Thanks for being aboard. You know that wherever I am, you are always welcome. You are my kind of people. (I don't know who has a bigger whatchmacallit, though... b :D)

Roger,

That goes for you too. btw - I love your picture. You even look handso... er... better save that for another site...

Michael

Hi Kat and MSK! Congrats on your new website; three Objectivism sites in three days. Wow! Soon we'll dominate cyberspace.

Kat, good to see you on your visit to D.C. recently. Feel free both -- both of you -- to see us if you get to D.C.

Regards,

Ed Hudgins

I wanted to say that I hope this site flourishes, I hope objectivism flourishes, and I hope the two of you flourish. I have no doubt really about the two of you flourishing actually, so I'll just say that I hope I'm around to share in it. I admire you both, I respect you both and I'm glad to know both of you. Thanks for having me over.

Ed,

What an honor! Thank you for showing up. I hope we will be seeing you at times. We certainly will be plugging TOC and its authors.

Jody,

We're getting ready to have a blast. Thanks so much for the nice thoughts. Glad you're aboard and let's do some good stuff around here.

Inky,

ahem... I'll try, but, well... er... talk to yo momma...

Michael

Well, darlin' thanks for the compliment. purrrrrrrrrr

I am deleting the duplicate post for you. Those things happen sometimes. I will try to catch and clean them up when I see them.

Kat

Barbara-

Out of deference to you, I've kept it hush-hush. However, it seems to have now been exposed here on Objectivist Living, which is great by me. Now we can stop meeting in dark and dank alleyways. ;)