210 posts in this topic

Keep your eye out for a thing called the Project Dragnet database, folks. The anti-Trump press is going to be calling this fake news before too long because a conspiracy theorist or other is involved with reporting it.

That is, until so many people start looking at the documents that they can't ignore it any longer.

See here for more.

Word is this is a hell of a database with lots of private information about a lot of bigwigs (and even more non-bigwigs) gleaned by covert NSA surveillance--and that the Federal law enforcement agencies had access to it.

I mean, why spy when you can have someone else do your spying for you and tell you what they see (in real time)?

Michael

Michael beat me to a reference to a story breaking on yonder shore ...

Word is "NSA Documents Prove Surveillance on Donald Trump and Alex Jones."

This part stuck out for me: "While Montgomery’s credibility has been called into question, Zullo maintains that the amount of information provided by Montgomery related to Operation Dragnet was extraordinarily voluminous and that Montgomery had shared information with investigators in 2013 that is only now being revealed by media outlets."

Zullo? Yeah, that Zullo, of the Birth Certificate Posse.  And Montgomery, that Montgomery? 

Yeah, that Montgomery:

Dennis Lee Montgomery (born 1953) is an American software designer and former medical technician who sold federal officials computer programs he claimed would decode secret Al Qaeda messages hidden in Al Jazeera broadcasts and identify terrorists based on Predator drone videos. A 2010 Playboy Magazine investigation called Montgomery "The man who conned the Pentagon", saying he won millions in federal contracts for his supposed terrorist-exposing intelligence software. The software was later reported to have been an elaborate "hoax" and Montgomery's former lawyer Michael J. Flynn called him a "con artist" and "habitual liar engaged in fraud". 

Wait, that Flynn?  

Yeah. No.**

But more from Wiki:

Confidential informant for Sheriff Joe Arpaio

In June 2014, reporter Stephen Lemons of the Phoenix New Times wrote that Montgomery had been hired by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office as a confidential informant.  Lemons, citing an anonymous source in the Sheriff's Office, said that Montgomery had claimed that, using data he had obtained while working for the CIA, he could prove there was a conspiracy against Arpaio between the U.S. Department of Justice and G. Murray Snow, the federal judge presiding over a racial-profiling lawsuit filed against Maricopa County. In April 2015, Arpaio confirmed the confidential informant relationship in testimony before Judge Snow.  Arpaio later characterized the result of Montgomery's investigation as "junk". 

Okay, but a question about Corsi. Surely not that "Doctor" Corsi?

Yup.  Oh well.  Corsi, Montgomery and Zullo. 

Published on Mar 19, 2017
Dr. Corsi joins the show. NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP AND ALEX JONES. This is all proven and incredibly credible. Everyone forgets that the DEA et.c have been spying on everyone domestically for decades. They use parallel construction and fake evidence to not reveal their source tools. 
Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show

I have instructed my people to begin a total search for "the documents." They will report back.

Edited by william.scherk
Flynn is not in.

35 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Zullo? Yeah, that Zullo, of the Birth Certificate Posse.  And Montgomery, that Montgomery? 

Yeah, that Montgomery:

35 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Okay, but a question about Corsi. Surely not that "Doctor" Corsi?

William,

You left out, "Surely not that Alex Jones?"

:) 

I notice you do not address the substance, but instead the messengers.

Is this an example of an ad hominem argument or a great example of an ad hominem argument?

:evil:  :)

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[Y]ou do not address the substance, but instead the messengers.

My people are looking for the substance, the documents.  

Since it may be documents all the way down, paying attention to other claims made by the sources (documentary support) is the kind of argument that can pay you back.  Is the guy's information reliable, does his history of claims show signs of incompetence or fabulism or made-shit-up or, well, "fraud" and lies?  I gave links to further information. If anyone wants to make a case that Montgomery, Zullo, and Corsi are reliable informants, then we can examine that case.  We could also examine a case that all three are working a con, again.

I also gave testimonials, from Sheriff Joe and from attorney Flynn.  To my skeptical eyes, there is no 'there' there. No documents have been linked to or released for close examination -- it is one step removed; this is much like the bombshell cough final Posse video conference with no questions and no hand-outs.

Worse, everything comes from one man, Montgomery. He has shared nothing with the public, but Corsi types some addresses from I guess the page he waves at the screen. Who knows where exactly that report came from? It is apparently (from the inline pasta at Infowars) a spreadsheet/database report keyed to names on a List.  Like a contact list.  It has a tantalizing "Dragnet" header, but what is easier than altering a header?  Remember, Montgomery is an expert, er, fraud.

Why isn't Montgomery (Corsi) offering the full list to be examined, and telling us its provenance?  Why isn't he quoted or brought on camera for questions?  

When Alex tried to butter Montgomery's eggs by saying he was supported by Sheriff Joe, I thought, "that's not true.  Joe said Montgomery's junk was junk." Junk. Not 'Sheriff Joe Attests to Montgomery's bona fides.'  For heaven sake.  What are the chances Montgomery is peddling a glorified phone book he has pasted together, or that he is the (only?) lucky recipient of a million-item database? Who else from the 'investigation' can speak to the provenance of this database?  So far, crickets.

In light of the ad hominem "Montgomery's former lawyer Michael J. Flynn called him a 'con artist' and 'habitual liar engaged in fraud' ... I am not prepared to give credence to third-hand hand-waving about the documents. I think this is about all that we are going to get:

NSA_DOCUMENTS_PROVE_SURVEILLANCE_OF_DONA

Show the frigging documents, database reports, page by scanned PDF page if you have to. Link, describe the provenance in detail. Leak. If you have to, sell access. But get it out there, show the lawyer and sheriff  to be wrong.  Because Corsi says this million-item list was "handed over to Sheriff Joe's office." FOIA!

** More than one Flynn. The lawyer one, in case anyone got the wrong idea.
Edited by william.scherk
In like Flynn.

The following tweet by Wikileaks features a video from March 13 by Jimmy Dore.

This is simply one of the best takedowns of mainstream fake news I have seen so far.

I dare anyone to watch this video and still cite the Washington Post as a real news source for ANYTHING dealing with the CIA, much less Trump's connections to Russia, or anything at all regarding Hillary Clinton for that matter. Ditto for other mainstream outlets and news personalities.

Notice that Jimmy hates President Trump, but he thinks this Russian story is not only bullshit, it's dangerous. His biggest fear is that when the dust settles and everybody knows it's bullshit, this episode will inoculate Trump against legitimate criticism.

I'm a huge Trump fan (who would guess? :) ), but I agree with him on this inoculation thing. I still want the president beholden to checks and balances. Donald Trump is a human being and, like all human beings, is not immune to the temptation of abusing power. The free press is supposed to be one of the major checks and balances in our culture, but the mainstream press has freely committed credibility suicide and what's left is digging its grave deeper with every day that passes.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Donald Trump is a human being and, like all human beings, is not immune to the temptation of abusing power.

i112.jpg

share.png McClatchy Washington Bureau:
FBI's Russian-influence probe includes a look at far-right news sites  —  WASHINGTON  —  Federal investigators are examining whether far-right news sites played any role last year in a Russian cyber operation that dramatically widened the reach of news stories — some fictional …
RELATED:

I agree. The Russian hacking is fake news. We do know that the DNC was hacked. Why isn’t that being investigated? I am beginning to doubt the honesty of the FBI, and William’s sources. How did he find so many fake news items? It was the alt-right’s fault?

Rush was suggesting every listener go back to the news on election night and watch it. Fast forward the news. He did, and he focused on the attitude of the left wing press. It began like a kid on Christmas Eve. It revealed that they were so cocksure Hillary was going to win that they were suggesting a landslide and a horrible loss for Donald Trump. They had their own stats. They had their own polls. They did not know anybody who would vote for Trump. They thought that they were the mainstream. Is the champagne on ice?

But then . . .  around 9:30. Even Fox seemed to be in utter shock and utter grief, though Megan Kelly seemed to quickly recover. We found out later that Hillary had a crying breakdown and could not be consoled. Boo hoo. It wasn’t the Russians that affected the outcome. It was that Hillary was a horrible candidate and Trump was a good candidate. He had the better policies and the showmanship. It was one of the biggest upsets ever and the evidence was right in front of their noses! But they could not believe it. They STILL BELIEVE their fantasies.

Peter

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Very fake news...

LOL...

:)

Michael

Very apt.  All of this buzz about making deals with the Russians  is just hearsay and noise.  Until someone comes up with evidence that can lead to an indictment under the Logan Act  and stand up under voir dire in court,  we have nothing.  Just noise and rumbling. 

What I see in the news and media  confirms my skepticism  over  the mental efficacy of the neuro-typicals (people who do not have Asperger's Syndrome).