KorbenDallas

Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

800 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Alex hits a lot of buttons on this one, including the pedophile arrests.

If you think Alex is too much of a conspiracy theorist, may I suggest sticking to the mainstream media? They would never entertain foisting conspiracies on the public...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Do it detect a note of sarcasm here?  Every so often I have to test my sarcasm meter because it is not all that good. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Alex hits a lot of buttons on this one, including the pedophile arrests.

If you think Alex is too much of a conspiracy theorist, may I suggest sticking to the mainstream media? They would never entertain foisting conspiracies on the public...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Where's the swimming pool?

--Brant

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Do it detect a note of sarcasm here?

Bob,

I don't know what "it" is (you maybe? :evil:  :) ), but yup.

:)

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

I don't know what "it" is (you maybe? :evil:  :) ), but yup.

:)

Michael

It should read "I".   I was empirically checking my hard won and not to discerning sense of unstated feelings in others.  For folks like me this is not naturally developed,  but empirically arrived at.  Much obliged for your input. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

It should read "I".   I was empirically checking...

Bob,

I was ribbing you. :) 

And if you are empirically testing anything with me, you are in a baaaaaaaaaad place...

:)

(But the sarcasm thing was correct.)

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bob,

I was ribbing you. :) 

And if you are empirically testing anything with me, you are in a baaaaaaaaaad place...

:)

(But the sarcasm thing was correct.)

Michael

If you wish to "rib" me in the future start your  ribbing statement with "<rib/on>"  and terminate it with "<rib/off>".  Thank you

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

If you wish to "rib" me in the future start your  ribbing statement with "<rib/on>"  and terminate it with "<rib/off>".  Thank you

Bob,

Thank you, but no thanks. :)

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to Pedogate (in Breitbart):

Report: Anthony Weiner to Plead Guilty on Charges of Sexting a Minor

From the article:

Quote

Weiner, 52, will enter a guilty plea with the US Attorney’s Office in Manhattan on a single charge of sending explicit material to a minor. The girl alleged that he sent her nude photos, shared pornographic videos with her, discussed his “rape fantasies,” and requested that she undress and masturbate during video calls.

The crime carries a sentence of up to 10 years in jail, although it is likely that the sentence will mean Weiner becomes a registered sex offender, although a final determination is yet to be made.

Like with Epstein, not ideal, but at least it's something.

From these cracks, the dam will eventually break open.

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2017 at 9:00 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Back to Pedogate (in Breitbart):

Report: Anthony Weiner to Plead Guilty on Charges of Sexting a Minor

From the article:

Quote

Weiner, 52, will enter a guilty plea with the US Attorney’s Office in Manhattan on a single charge of sending explicit material to a minor. The girl alleged that he sent her nude photos, shared pornographic videos with her, discussed his “rape fantasies,” and requested that she undress and masturbate during video calls.

The crime carries a sentence of up to 10 years in jail, although it is likely that the sentence will mean Weiner becomes a registered sex offender, although a final determination is yet to be made.

Like with Epstein, not ideal, but at least it's something.

From these cracks, the dam will eventually break open.

I have a speculation about this.

But first some schadenfreude from the New York Post.

Anthony Weiner’s world is about to get much smaller and sadder

The essence of the article is that Weiner plead guilty to sexting with a minor (and it was ugly), Huma filed for a divorce on the same day, he will probably do time (a couple of years), and he finally lost his sass--he's constantly dejected, tries to disguise himself in public and is avoiding everyone. He doesn't even go out in public with his son anymore.

Now... these kinds of people are not angels. Everything they do is based on corruption, blackmail (they call it "leverage"), insider protection, etc. So there has to be a backstory.

I think Weiner is being established as Plan B fall guy for when the Russian narrative explodes. He will be singled out as the main reason Clinton lost the election. But in exchange (the exchange being why I believe he plead guilty), his son will be well taken care of or something like that.

The reason I believe this is after he was busted hard for sending lewd pictures of himself to women, he still ran for Mayor of New York with full authorization of the Democratic Party. This tells me he has dirt on high-level people. There is no way in hell they would have let him run otherwise.

So for him to plead guilty and take the fall, this had to have come with a price. And to keep himself alive in prison, I bet he has a dead-man's switch on the dirt.

But something tells me Anthony Weiner will not do well in prison. He doesn't have the temperament to take it like a man.

(Forgive me for gloating. I know it's ugly, but it's how I feel. :) )

I also have a feeling the Clinton folks will try to pin all the pedophile stuff on Weiner, too. Or at least use his case as a smokescreen to get the others out of the news. In today's climate, though, I don't give this strategy a good chance for success.

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael wrote: But something tells me Anthony Weiner will not do well in prison. He doesn't have the temperament to take it like a man.

Ah, he’ll be sent to the Country Club but he will still be wagging his Weiner at the other inmates. ”I’m bigger. You take it like a man hedge fund thief.” He will be “man handling” it in the shower and then be sent to solitary, where he will wag it in the dark AND throw his feces at the guards who will, hopefully, whack his mole every day.  

What an effing chimp.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This ought to make some heads explode.

Infowars (the organization owned by Alex Jones) just received official credentials for the White House Press Briefings.

Conspiracy theories, anyone?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This ought to make some heads explode.

Infowars (the organization owned by Alex Jones) just received official credentials for the White House Press Briefings.

Conspiracy theories, anyone?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

What conspiracy?  Apparently D.T.  and his staff did not find Coursi and his people objectionable so they were included among the credentialed press.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rush Limbaugh on Seth Rich the other day.

With a huuuuuuuuuge hint that he will have Kim Dotcom on his show before too long.

Hannity has backed off the Seth Rich thing, though. He made it clear on his show last night that he is being muzzled on this topic by the owners (without openly saying so--he said something like, "I am here at the pleasure of Fox News")--and by an emotional conflict from his empathy with the pain of Seth Rich's family. But he also made it clear that he will address this topic again in the future. (See here.)

The Clinton long knives are really out on this.

That's as it should be. If it turns out they had Seth Rich murdered (and, for now, I believe they did), this will be one of the biggest campaign scandals in US presidential politics ever, and probably the biggest coverup in US history. I would not want to be a Clinton if that goes down. 

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Hannity has backed off the Seth Rich thing, though. He made it clear on his show last night that he is being muzzled on this topic by the owners (without openly saying so--he said something like, "I am here at the pleasure of Fox News")--and by an emotional conflict from his empathy with the pain of Seth Rich's family. But he also made it clear that he will address this topic again in the future. (See here.)

The Clinton long knives are really out on this.

They're working it.

From The Gateway Pundit (who sometimes needs to be checked, but is often dead on--when in doubt, verify the information with other sources, but also, keep an eye on the smoke he points at to see if a fire starts).

Media Matters Targets Sean Hannity’s Advertisers In Attempt To Stop Seth Rich Investigation

Quote

Sean Hannity, one of the few commercial media hosts to discuss the case has been hit with over a dozen Media Matters attack pieces within the past 24 hours. Despite that, Sean Hannity continues to investigate Rich’s murder – a murder that would be under significantly more scrutiny if Rich was not involved with the immensely corrupt DNC. Targeting conservative media commentators and outlets is nothing new, but the force that Media Matters is coming after Hannity is cause for investigation. If these were truly baseless allegations, as they claim, then why would they invest so much effort and money into shutting down the investigation?

Despite the push to silence and platform Hannity, he has committed to continue investigating the circumstances behind the unsolved murder case.

Don't expect Hannity to say anything in public about Seth Rich soon, though. He will have to wait until law enforcement process is so formal and solid, the media will have to cover it.

Meanwhile, I do hope he is using his journalistic chops and contacts to help get the bullies off of covering up this information so people can see what it is.

The more places like Media Matters try to cover it up by attacking other journalists through their advertisers, etc., the worse this whole affair stinks in my mind.

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This tactic is going to so backfire. Not that the activist left will be unsuccessful with Hannity. I give that 50-50 or maybe leaning toward them being successful. (I'm pretty sure the Murdoch boys want this to happen.)

But that some creative conservative firebrand will come along and start targeting the advertisers of liberal and progressive celebrities. It anyone does not think this is possible, did they ever imagine that a Milo would come along?

From Breitbart:

Advertisers Bow to Activist Left, Begin Pulling Ads from Hannity

There's another thing, too. Nobody expected Breitbart to do get as big as it did, nor Infowars for that matter. Fox is cutting its top conservative talent off. But the market is still huge for these guys. That market isn't going away. Fox is walking away from it.

So Fox is preparing its own worst nightmare by allowing a competitor to pop up, get these folks and get the automatic public that goes with them. Many people in this public still watch Fox because there's no attractive mainstream alternative. Once one becomes available, they will migrate.

Imagine if President Trump one day said it would be cool if a new TV company were established. Does anyone think lack of deep pocketed investors and/or prohibitive regulations would be a problem?

:) 

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been told I need to bone up on my critical thinking.

So I thought to myself, why not get a college professor on critical thinking and learn from him?

Here's a good candidate, one Mr. Eric Clanton.

From SF Gate (my bold):

Former professor arrested in beating at Berkeley Trump rally

From the article:

Quote

A 28-year-old former East Bay community college professor was arrested for a brutal bike-lock attack amid a clash between President Trump supporters and radical left demonstrators last month in Berkeley, officials said Thursday.

. . .

Clanton was arrested early Wednesday morning in Oakland and booked in the Berkeley Jail on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that is not a firearm. He is being held on $200,000 bond and is due in court at 9 a.m. 

. . .

Clanton was listed in 2016 as an adjunct professor at Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill, where he taught philosophy.

Here's what the eminent professor looks like:

05.25.2017-22.37.png

Or the less reliable, but still insightful and interesting Gateway Pundit (from which the picture above also comes):

BOOM! Antifa Thug Eric Clanton Who Beat Conservatives with BIKE LOCK is Arrested

From the article (my bold):

Quote

A Trump supporter got his head cracked open with a bike lock at a rally for the president and the media totally ignored the story and ignored that a leftist professor is the assailant.

The Antifa terrorist is Professor Eric Clanton and he has been arrested!

. . .

(quoting East Bay Times):

"A former Diablo Valley College staff directory Web page said Clanton, who earned a bachelor’s degree at California State University, Bakersfield, and a master’s degree at San Francisco State in philosophy, worked at the school since 2015, teaching an “introduction to philosophy with a background in teaching ethics, critical thinking, and comparative philosophy East/West” with “primary research interests” of ethics and politics."

. . .

TGP also reported that Eric Clanton attended the Antifa stabbing spree in Sacramento in early 2016.

The 4Chan kids helped identify this knowledgeable dynamic professor.

Here's the Breitbart article:

Berkeley Police Arrest Local Professor for Allegedly Beating Trump Supporters with Bike Lock

05.25.2017-22.28.png

Nice bash!

Now that's how you win an argument.

:) 

Hmmmm... Eric Clanton teaches ethics, too.

I sure have a lot of critical thinking to learn from him.

Also, I'm a bit rusty on my technique of wielding a bike lock as a maul against the skulls of unsuspecting people.

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is in contrast to the winner in today's Montana special election for House Representative, Greg Gianforte.

Witnesses say he body-slammed a reporter yesterday and he has been charged with misdemeanor assault. Nobody's really sure about the body-slam, but the audio does suggest a kerfuffle and both went down.

I stand with Rush Limbaugh when he says:

Montana Special Election: Your Host Joins the Condemnation of the Studly, Manly Republican Who Beat Up a Millennial Reporter and Is Running Against a Radical Leftist Posing as a Cowboy
 

Quote

Ladies and gentlemen, I must do something. I must join the chorus of people condemning what happened out there. This manly, obviously studly Republican candidate in Montana took the occasion to beat up a pajama-clad journalist, a Pajama Boy journalist out there.

The story is he grabbed his neck and threw the guy to the ground because the journalist was being insolent and disrespectful and whiny and moany and accusatory.

. . .

You have to wonder, of the early voters, Mr. Snerdley, they voted before the studly and manly Republican Gianforte rudely, unacceptably, intolerably tossed a 125 wet dishrag reporter to the ground. I wonder how many of them wish they could re-vote and change their vote? Well, we don’t know.

:) 

Maybe next time Gianforte can take a lesson from the left and get a bike lock for a maul.

Also, now that Quist has lost, maybe we can still see him sing Country and Western at the local nudist camp with his daughter. (That's what he does. Seriously. You can find him at the Sun Meadow Resort for nudists in Idaho.)

:)

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is in contrast to the winner in today's Montana special election for House Representative, Greg Gianforte.

Witnesses say he body-slammed a reporter yesterday and he has been charged with misdemeanor assault. Nobody's really sure about the body-slam, but the audio does suggest a kerfuffle and both went down.

I stand with Rush Limbaugh when he says:

Montana Special Election: Your Host Joins the Condemnation of the Studly, Manly Republican Who Beat Up a Millennial Reporter and Is Running Against a Radical Leftist Posing as a Cowboy
 

:) 

Maybe next time Gianforte can take a lesson from the left and get a bike lock for a maul.

Also, now that Quist has lost, maybe we can still see him sing Country and Western at the local nudist camp with his daughter. (That's what he does. Seriously. You can find him at the Sun Meadow Resort for nudists in Idaho.)

:)

Michael

Those lefty whiners from the Manchester Gurniad  are a bunch of pablum punking  pinko stinko hate America pro-socialist assholes.  While I normally do not praise or condone  unnecessary  violence  somehow I can not bring myself to condemn  Gianforte. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Seth Rich story that will not go away.

Mike Cernovich asks very good questions, starting with why isn't there even a sketch of Seth Rich's murderer when there are security cameras all over the place where he was murdered?

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Seth Rich story that will not go away.

From the way this is developing, this might turn out to be the big one to take out an entire corrupt political machine (the Clinton machine and related cronies on the right). 

I will keep posting about it.

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another conspiracy theory. I normally don't like Dick Morris because he plays dirty and crony when he needs to, but here he is on his legit game. 

As a former Clinton insider, his comments on Seth Rich are interesting--not in terms of saying anything new. But the fact that he is saying it.

Michael

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

More Seth Rich story that will not go away.

From the way this is developing, this might turn out to be the big one to take out an entire corrupt political machine (the Clinton machine and related cronies on the right). 

I will keep posting about it.

Michael

Let me ask this.  Is is just possible  that Rich was murdered by a mugger as he walked home in the dark in the wee hours of the morning.  Evil acts like this happen all the time.   Why is his murder now being declared an  "assassination"?   Is their any evidence that he was "assassinated"?    The fact of his most unfortunate killing followed acts of Rich's that had political consequences.   Post hoc ergo propter hoc?   After this therefore -because of this-?  

The fact that this could have been a politically motivated assassination does not mean it -was- a politically motivated assassination. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Another conspiracy theory. I normally don't like Dick Morris because he plays dirty and crony when he needs to, but here he is on his legit game. 

As a former Clinton insider, his comments on Seth Rich are interesting--not in terms of saying anything new. But the fact that he is saying it.

Michael

The willful destruction of a person's reputation is a nasty vile  act.   That it is.   But it is not homicide.  And the  destruction of an organization for unjust reasons is also not a homicide.    In homicide  real live people  are violently or wrongfully attacked until they cease to live.  Their most precious things, their life and times, is taken from them by force or because  of negligence.   Likening attacks on a a business firm (and yet to be successful attacks)  is NOT attempted murder or attempted homicide. 

I am a stickler for calling things by their right names.  Going after Fox News for political reasons  may be vile act but it is NOT homicide or attempted homicide. Calling it such is a part of the error of treating legal entities, business firms  as persons.  Persons  bleed hot red blood.  Business firms do not.  Red Ink is not Red Blood. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now