• Announcements

• Michael Stuart Kelly

Major Update to OL (please click to open)   02/09/2016

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we had to update OL and there have been some serious changes made by IPB. The real bad news is that they had to merge User Names and Display Names. This meant that I had to choose between bad and bad. I opted to keep the log-on information the same, so you can get on OL like you always did, but now your User Name is displayed. If your User Name and Display Name were the same, you will not feel the change. If they were different, you are probably irritated right now. I will figure out how you can change this so you can revert to the Display Name you used before if you like, however this may entail a change in how you log-on. The good news is that OL is now searchable from the very beginning. This means all the old posts from the A-Team in Objectivism (and everybody else) will finally show up when you search for something. I will keep changing this announcement as we adapt to these new changes. It's a pain, I know, but after looking around the backend for a bit, I believe the benefits will far, far outweigh the current irritation. They changed things in a hamhanded way and I don't like that, but I can't do anything about it. Benefit-wise, they actually did a good job, so please bear with us. In addition to this change, many good things are coming over time. You are the reason OL exists and I am sorry you have to go through this. Think of it like birth pangs... (All right, all right, that's forcing it.  ) Michael
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BaalChatzaf

The Silencing of Richard Mourdock

7 posts in this topic

Is there any ethical way of stuffing something in Richard Mourdock's mouth so he will shut the fuck up. That idiot may just help re-elect the demon god child of Saul Alinsky, Barak Obama.

The Goyim, the Goyim. If I live to be a thousand I will never understand the functioning of the goyische kopf. It is beyond my comprehension.

Ba'al Chatzaf

He is silenced as far as I am concerned, I never heard of him till I saw your Rant. I thought you meant Rupert Murdoch at first. He is keeping pretty quiet these days.

Carol

Semi-functional Shiksa

I have always thought that it is generally a good idea to consider anybody who refers to "God's will" as being entirely full of shit. The matter of Mr. Murdoch confirms this once again.

I wonder if Mr. Murdoch understands how insulting his comments might be to a God who allows free will among his various creatures.

I looked him up, I see, another Akin. But what can you do? The antiabortionists are very powerful in the Republican party and their constituents don't want them to shut up.

Carol,

I think Mourdock is a fool. The 2012 elections are not about abortion, end of story.

However, he merely said what a lot of religious opponents of abortion actually believe.

He didn't revert to the Medieval theory whereby rape doesn't cause pregnancy.

So, no, Mourdock is not as idiotic as Akin.

Robert Campbell

Carol,

I think Mourdock is a fool. The 2012 elections are not about abortion, end of story.

However, he merely said what a lot of religious opponents of abortion actually believe.

He didn't revert to the Medieval theory whereby rape doesn't cause pregnancy.

So, no, Mourdock is not as idiotic as Akin.

Robert Campbell

No, he is not as idiotic as Akin, and probably not idiotic at all, just deeply committed to his fundamentalist, social conservatism, which hinges on the abortion issue. He is part of a bloc though, which is thus committed, and whatever the election is about, they will keep their eyes on their own prize.

Murdoch might consider that a closed mouth gathers no feet. This election is likely to be close. It will be decided by the independent voters half of whom are women. He should not be providing ammunition to the opponents of the candidate of his own party. He can wait till after the election to spew his vile anti-human opinions.

Jebus Kryst, what an ass-hole he is!

Ba'al Chatzaf